Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 164: Lootera - Page 7

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree the first 10 minits was a headache i skipped it wilfully. But the way Riddhima fight was quite rightful. Vansh kafi enjoy kar raha tha. He is so sadist at times. I know Riddhima is strong but for once she should show a cold heart and stone face. And i agree Priya 12000,its more than what we are watching!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I'm not pointing out to you Yaar....

Generally I'm saying becz wherever I'm reading comments everyone is saying they want strong Riddhu and I was like haven't watched the show.....she is very strong but now she needs to be strong for herself enough about being for others.

Exactly She needs to b bad ass to her man.She must realize that she is strong...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The way when she said kill me 

His expressions went shock but then Ishani took away 

Yes 

New beginning should start 

That's exactly.

She was ready to die at his hands.

Clear indication that she hit rock bottom.

New beginning for them is much needed.

Now let's how the makers do that part.

And I definitely don't want it to be just one simple sorry.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm not pointing out to you Yaar....

Generally I'm saying becz wherever I'm reading comments everyone is saying they want strong Riddhu and I was like haven't watched the show.....she is very strong but now she needs to be strong for herself enough about being for others.

Yes 

Raise for herself 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

I agree the first 10 minits was a headache i skipped it wilfully. But the way Riddhima fight was quite rightful. Vansh kafi enjoy kar raha tha. He is so sadist at times. I know Riddhima is strong but for once she should show a cold heart and stone face. And i agree Priya 12000,its more than what we are watching!

Yes 

First we’re like man I couldn’t watch but continued 

Indeed Vansh was enjoying everything 

Oh yes 

If promo turns true 

Though feeling hug dream 

Stay in home 

Ridhima work yourself 

Leave rest 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Exactly She needs to b bad ass to her man.She must realize that she is strong...

Her self realisation is important 

Hope makers do show it 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

Because that's not what riddhima wants. Her happiness is Vansh. Even after everything.. nd she might come across as weak to some people for still choosing to stay.

And yes their current relationship is doomed. It has failed or in the process of failing. Both of them have kept their vow they made when they married each other.. Now for a new beginning but still with each other.

Vansh is her happiness her family her world whom she fought so hard since so long. So obviously she won't give up so soon. She will fight tooth and nail for her world her happiness. And I clearly understood this part of Riddhu's character.

But new beginning shouldn't definitely start with just one simple sorry from Vansh.

And Riddhu accepting and all. Yes she can accept his apology if she wants but not start new relationship so soon definitely not based on a simple sorry......I really feel she should give time to herself......think about for herself now.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

That's exactly.

She was ready to die at his hands.

Clear indication that she hit rock bottom.

New beginning for them is much needed.

Now let's how the makers do that part.

And I definitely don't want it to be just one simple sorry.

Everyone is asking same 

One sorry no 

Lets see whether it is dream or how makers wanna set 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Vansh is her happiness her family her world whom she fought so hard since so long. So obviously she won't give up so soon. She will fight tooth and nail for her world her happiness. And I clearly understood this part of Riddhu's character.

But new beginning shouldn't definitely start with just one simple sorry from Vansh.

And Riddhu accepting and all. Yes she can accept his apology if she wants but not start new relationship so soon definitely not based on a simple sorry......I really feel she should give time to herself......think about for herself now.

Yes 

One sorry no 

Also this time her self realisation of understanding things important 

Drna7 thumbnail

Most of us are thinking that how good Sia is but if Sia was not in coma she also had acted like dadi.

Sia can be most helpful only when Riddhima had told Sia everything during Vihaan fiasco and Sia remembers it too.