What surname would Virushka's daughter get? - Page 4

Poll

What surname would Virat and Anushka's daughter get?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pali001

Yes, especially the first born. Nature establishes paternity ...rudimentary ofcourse. Statistically the first child atleast in first few weeks of birth has more facial resemblence like father or close relative's from father's side(ex maternal aunt)...later on they may morph into anyone from either side of parents.

sorry for being nit picky bastrad,  but maternal nahi paternal aunt πŸ˜‚ 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

sorry for being nit picky bastrad,  but maternal nahi paternal aunt πŸ˜‚ 

Yup ! thank ya πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bold: hehe changes everything

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i never understand this debate about surnames πŸ€”

sometimes it becomes a ego trip ...

I never changed my surname after marriage.. not because i donot want to take my hubby name but because all my govt. ID cards have my surname and i am lazy to change it πŸ˜†

But my sons has my hubby surname... .. simple hain πŸ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

humme kya. 

Bechari bacchi ki jaan loge kya tum logπŸ˜†.

As for surname debate,  let mom and dad have a competition, who ever earns more before pregnancy, will get the right to give their surname to their kid.  Paisa hi Paisa hogaπŸ˜†.

Your solution is not in favor of housewives and househusbands.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

While I agree it is patriarchal to take only daddy's name, what is the other option? Hyphenated names?

So what happens if Virshka baby marries DeepVeer son, and they reproduce?

XYZ Sharma-Kohli-Padukone- Singh Bavnani?

And so on and so forth?πŸ˜†

🀣

When everything becomes about ego for feminists....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Korma... Kohli ka ko aur sharma ka rma 

🀣...actually good idea for the woke people..maa baap ke naam ki sandhi karo and surname ready..🀣

Originally posted by: Talis

How dare the privileged have children.

Just 2 days old and already declared talentless on two fronts.  That has to be a record.

yahan per bhi privilege...🀣

This thread is hilarious......I remember that when Shahid's son was born...some member very innocently said...ab family complete hui.....and OMG the uproar...matlab ladke se family complete hoti hai...why can just one girl make a complete family....why not 2 girls...baap re...πŸ˜†

On a serious note....naam se kuchh nahi hoga.....raise empowered kids...teach them equality...teach them to be proud of who they are whether girl or boy....it doesn't matter whose name the kids take...

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This thread is hilarious......I remember that when Shahid's son was born...some member very innocently said...ab family complete hui.....and OMG the uproar...matlab ladke se family complete hoti hai...why can just one girl make a complete family....why not 2 girls...baap re...πŸ˜†

On a serious note....naam se kuchh nahi hoga.....raise empowered kids...teach them equality...teach them to be proud of who they are whether girl or boy....it doesn't matter whose name the kids take...

But is it equality if the kids always take the father's name?

We talk about big things, but can we even bring change to "small irrelevant" things like these which are still part of patriarchy?

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

But is it equality if the kids always take the father's name?

We talk about big things, but can we even bring change to "small irrelevant" things like these which are still part of patriarchy?

What is your solution??

Mother's name?...that won't be equality either....

I suggested one...merge the last names of the parents...like KORMA(someone had suggested which is a good idea) for Kohli and Sharma...

See its all in our minds.....patriarchy will still be very much there unless are minds are trained for equality.....that is what I am saying....last name is important for a lot of legal technicalities also...we can't do away with last names....yes we can do away with the patriarchal mindset for sure....I have my father's last name.....it doesn't make me feel any different ..if suppose I were to have my mother's last name...I would be the same exact person.....no one...other than my two kids(they have my heart) can make me do anything against my wish....name doesn't matter....the way we raise our kids will matter.