Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ppl don't have patience... 

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

episode is out... 

Pri could have been saved but everyone were selfish... How can ppl be so insensitive to others.... They all should be punished not only vai his friends Jyoti and anjali too.... Anjali did understood yaar but she dint save pri... How can she be like this.... 

Manas baby he screamed hathi when got hurt instead of maa and this anjali she did all that with him... Vir is again mu purvi that she deliberately don't come to manas even after knowing that he is hurt.... But mama ji is still supporting purvi.... 

Jyoti have taken video of the rape I guess or they will show that it was consensual that's why donno but it is a gang rape.... Bloody dogs no-one saved the girl.... 

Purvi finds pri in the room... That creep he ran from the window.... Purvi is confident that mukhi will do justice but I know she will be in pain again..... 

Manas is getting treated and mukhi monologue that if you don't want to be with manas when he is hurt then why don't u take their mother place.... 

I really want mukhi to punish vai his friends and anjali and Jyoti also.... I had tears when I saw that no one was interested in saving pri instead sabko Apni padi thi..... 

It's a heartbreaking episode..... 😭

Sri thank for update will skip episode for sure anjali toh🤬

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Sri thank for update will skip episode for sure anjali toh🤬

Yeah u can.... 

But ppl who watch on TV... Please just mute and keep but please switch the channel at that time.... Trp shouldn't effect.... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

episode is out... 

Pri could have been saved but everyone were selfish... How can ppl be so insensitive to others.... They all should be punished not only vai his friends Jyoti and anjali too.... Anjali did understood yaar but she dint save pri... How can she be like this.... 

Manas baby he screamed hathi when got hurt instead of maa and this anjali she did all that with him... Vir is again mu purvi that she deliberately don't come to manas even after knowing that he is hurt.... But mama ji is still supporting purvi.... 

Jyoti have taken video of the rape I guess or they will show that it was consensual that's why donno but it is a gang rape.... Bloody dogs no-one saved the girl.... 

Purvi finds pri in the room... That creep he ran from the window.... Purvi is confident that mukhi will do justice but I know she will be in pain again..... 

Manas is getting treated and mukhi monologue that if you don't want to be with manas when he is hurt then why don't u take their mother place.... 

I really want mukhi to punish vai his friends and anjali and Jyoti also.... I had tears when I saw that no one was interested in saving pri instead sabko Apni padi thi..... 

Thks Sri🤗

wht a heartbreaking epi 😭

So Pur is aware that M is hurt or not ...or Anjali created all the MU deliberately bet PurVir 😡

Hope they all got punished 

But again am wondering y PP run away 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Sri🤗

wht a heartbreaking epi 😭

So Pur is aware that M is hurt or not ...or Anjali created all the MU deliberately bet PurVir 😡

Hope they all got punished 

But again am wondering y PP run away 

Purvi don't know that manas is hurt... It's all mu web created.... By anjali... 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

episode is out... 

🙁🙁🙁 so today's episode is just heartbreaking 

Thnx for the update 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah u can.... 

But ppl who watch on TV... Please just mute and keep but please switch the channel at that time.... Trp shouldn't effect.... 

Yeah indian viewers here keep ur TV on mute 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

After the truth is out pri should be in ngo... She should not go to haveli... 

I won't be surprised if anjali helps vai in troubling purvi and pri and save him.... 

This time anjali shouldn't be spared.... I want purvi to slap anjali... 

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 3 years ago