Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #11 - Note on pg 122 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by swtbaby

This episode is heartbreaking but it a great lesson for guys who do this shameful act 😡

Yes mini... Not only boys but even girls should respect girls this is what makers want to show.... 

Yes all of them bloody should be punished. All instrumental in this. Vaibhav, his friends and Anjali and Jyoti. Disgusted. 

They think just cos these a poor village girl (since that's what vaibhav kept calling her since he made the bet) should be treated like this....and I'm sure Purvi being molkki label will be thrown too. 

Still need to watch episode... 

I bloody hope farmhouse has cctv installed. 

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Mere aansu AA Gaye nezu seeing in such situation also no-one was bothered about pri... How can ppl be so insensitive.... 

I want the makers to show the culprit to be punished brutally even vai frnds.... Ajeeb sa lag raha hai... While giving update also my hands were trembling... 

i really hope they ll show severe punishment 

if makers come up with such plot then they ll should make justice  as well🤔

I wish they brought up Sakshi's track either or the jealousy track... any would have worked... but this track is 🤢 it is neither PurVir centric. Fans are meant to be upset. 

Sorry guys I wanted to edit  my own post by mistake I qoutied 

Ok everyone I have a meeting now take good care 

Edited by swtbaby - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Lennie

Yes all of them bloody should be punished. All instrumental in this. Vaibhav, his friends and Anjali and Jyoti. Disgusted. 

They think just cos these a poor village girl (since that's what vaibhav kept calling her since he made the bet) should be treated like this....and I'm sure Purvi being molkki label will be thrown too. 

Still need to watch episode... 

I bloody hope farmhouse has cctv installed

@bold For God sake pls 🙏🙏 but I doubt aur agar hua bhi anjali kuch kardegi fir CCTV ke sath

Originally posted by Ziva01

i really hope they ll show severe punishment 

if makers come up with such plot then they ll should make justice  as well🤔

Absolutely...

Also for Virender being a Mukhi needs to count for something, and we know he holds respect for women in general... 

I hope they do a punishment track....if Sudha's rapist got jailed, then so should Vaibhav and all involved. 

Anjali needs a big slap and punishment too. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Amaraddict

I wish they brought up Sakshi's track either or the jealousy track... any would have worked... but this track is 🤢 it is neither PurVir centric. Fans are meant to be upset. 

I understand your pain

But asma I really want to see how things gonna end up now 

Originally posted by Amaraddict

I am just upset with makers giving this much importance to Vai and Priyashi. Viewers are frustrated... they are clearly not a bit interested in watching them, they only care about purVir so are we. Getting our haste khelte PurVir back sounds a far call now 😭 the track is good as per numbers are required but for the fans it is aweful 

I know asma purvir are important and this all is going around them vai and pri are their family and that's what makers want to show their plight supporting their siblings how will they take their relationship ahead... Life is not always lovey dovey... There are situations like comes and the couple have to be strong and come out strongly.... 

If makers brought this track then I strongly believe they have a great plan... We all thought the same in jewellery fiasco but the result was priceless and the same will happen.... 

Do you know what are the positive loins of this track first they will be dealing with the rape case sensitively they will show how important is to punish the rapist and also the helpers... Second vir way of thinking that purvi can't be juhi and manas mother as she is not related to them by blood... Even though he heard it from her mouth that she won't come... He dint even thought about the situation she is into bcoz of which she dint come... He straightly started saying the love which she shown was all fake... If purvi would have given birth to manas vir would have never said that.... This incident will change his view towards purvi.... 

Relax and watch the show.... We have lot of good things coming up.... 

I don’t recommend 12 Jan episode for watching . It’s totally disgusting in every manner