completely lost interest in nagin 5

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i cant believe, i used to die for this serial to watch🤢... and fight over remote from my sibling.. was waiting for sunday to watch. but now i am not evrn watching this serial😵... why so much ruined this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even though I don't have any problems with the last two episodes i.e Jan 9-10 episodes, you're right regarding the interest.

In beginning, I had some interest to watch and gradually it increased after Veer escaping from the cage due to Gandhak and killing Shakura.

I could remember how I could wait for five days for each Naagin episode during November. All the episodes of November were twisted, mysterious and nail-biting.

When December started, Water track spoiled the episodes, then the moon track is another level of cringe.  Then January 2, 3 episodes were somewhat fine, but that centipedes overshadowed its assets.

I just hope Jai would be a strong villain for Vani.

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Even though I don't have any problems with the last two episodes i.e Jan 9-10 episodes, you're right regarding the interest.

In beginning, I had some interest to watch and gradually it increased after Veer escaping from the cage due to Gandhak and killing Shakura.

I could remember how I could wait for five days for each Naagin episode during November. All the episodes of November were twisted, mysterious and nail-biting.

When December started, Water track spoiled the episodes, then the moon track is another level of cringe.  Then January 2, 3 episodes were somewhat fine, but that centipedes overshadowed its assets.

I just hope Jai would be a strong villain for Vani.

yes,from that water ka devta episode all things are ruined

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreee... Im diehard fan of. Vani.. I used to be active here upto markahat entry.. After that story lost it track.. I'm. Not even reading updates.. Just watching vani scenes in sm that's it.. Dnt know y cvs wasting sharbhi potential.. Sharbhi doesn't deserve this.. I feel even I can write better story on sharbhi 🔥 chemistry

carbabez82 thumbnail

I had high hopes but they have spoiled Veer character why have they made him weak I prefer when he started before. I have lost interest in this.😡

Edited by carbabez82 - 3 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ditto same case.

Actually the writing was bad this time.

Till few episodes it was fine...

Then there were like so sudden revelations ... like bani being a naag... markat revelation too... sudden and thanda 

Then that water track toh ...last mail in coffin..

Completely lost interest after that.not watching reading updates or even keeping Track of story.

Just watching Vani clips on insta.

Also Revenge game was really weak this time.no solid revenge base.

Jabardasti ka.

The show started so well but lost charm.

Vani romance also seems lil off beat now.

Initially it was so intense but for bani's emotions to emerge they were very late ...then once her feelings developed,I feel they were very sudden and fast😲😔

Edited by abby143 - 3 years ago