Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

a cheater too. He would cheat aishwarya.. Suzanne take drugs during their marriage so... No

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JodhaaBhai

🤔 I wonder about this all the time.  If Aishwarya would have not dated him, her career would have been different.  What do you think?

Rani benefited the most because of Salman-Aishwarya fiasco.

Aishwarya's career is still good but she lost Chalte Chalte, Main Hoon Na, Paheli, Veer-Zaara, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Bajirao Mastani because of Salman episode.

Her wrorst time was 2003-2005. Then she bounced back with Kajra Re song and then Dhoom:2 & Guru. She should really thank Ashutosh Gowariker for Jodhaa Akbar because if she was not in the film her career would have suffered a lot. That film saved her career from sinking. She is mostly remembered for Hum Dil De... & Devdas both are SLB films but Jodhaa Akbar helped her a lot to regain her lost charm which was in Bhansali's films. HDDCS, Devdas & Jodhaa Akbar are three of her memorable films. Other films are good but these three are epic films of her. Her performance as Jodhaa Bai, Paro & Nandini will always be remembered as excellent performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWUy8fcA5g

Edited by Mugda - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

Rani benefited the most because of Salman-Aishwarya fiasco.

Aishwarya's career is still good but she lost Chalte Chalte, Main Hoon Na, Paheli, Veer-Zaara, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Bajirao Mastani because of Salman episode.

Her wrorst time was 2003-2005. Then she bounced back with Kajra Re song and then Dhoom:2 & Guru. She should really thank Ashutosh Gowariker for Jodhaa Akbar because if she was not in the film her career would have suffered a lot. That film saved her career from sinking. She is mostly remembered for Hum Dil De... & Devdas both are SLB films but Jodhaa Akbar helped her a lot to regain her lost charm which was in Bhansali's films. HDDCS, Devdas & Jodhaa Akbar are three of her memorable films. Other films are good but these three are epic films of her. Her performance as Jodhaa Bai, Paro & Nandini will always be remembered as excellent performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWUy8fcA5g

I think she gained from her love story with salman. First that romance added more  appeal on her as star persona and fame If was not for her romance with him she would be a beautiful miss world with  success but bland. And her carrer too benefit cause probably she wouldn't never go in Hollywood and this added to her international fame too. She s one of the more known  bw star  face in the west. And I'm sure she know it. And she s happy with her life even for that romance with Salman 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaaBhai

🤔 I wonder about this all the time.  If Aishwarya would have not dated him, her career would have been different.  What do you think?

True ! But, salman was at his attractive best. And he was supposedly a charmer that they say what Ranbir is now.

Also, salman fell head over heels in love with Aish ... there is no way out of it without a mess when someone like Salman tries so hard...its a good thing both fell for each other. 

I dont know...how do you choose between the devil and the deep sea.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Woulda Coulda Shoulda

I really believe in embracing all aspects of life good and bad. Whatever we are today is a result of everything that happened in our past. There is no guarantee that changing something would have made us better. It could have taken us down a worse path for all we know. The same is true for Ash.