Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by AK_2010

Pata nahi... Possibility hai ki he will see that Sampoo doesn't want to marry and nakli shaadi karke usko bachayega... But in that case he won't let her do bakwas with Bon smiley24

But Akshu, my doubt is that has Binoy changed that much good?

Originally posted by Siddiquie

maybe he is doing all this to oust Bon from Ani's lifesmiley7,maybe ge is not grey anymore, but black🖤🖤🖤

But how can he include Sampoorna in his own life if he has this thought? Also By now he clearly knew that Bon is Ani's everything and nothing can be changed in this too.

Originally posted by RekaC

But how can he include Sampoorna in his own life if he has this thought? Also By now he clearly knew that Bon is Ani's everything and nothing can be changed in this too.

I know right, if he does plan to oust Bon,then doesn't he no Ani won't be able to deal with thissmiley38,she is an integral part of his life now,then why would he do this to his sonsmiley24I don't see any valid reason as of nowsmiley29And about shaadi Bidu itna mahaan hai kya,that he'll marry a widow,when he was so much again Bonsmiley29

I know right, if he does plan to oust Bon,then doesn't he no Ani won't be able to deal with thissmiley38,she is an integral part of his life now,then why would he do this to his sonsmiley24I don't see any valid reason as of nowsmiley29And about shaadi Bidu itna mahaan hai kya,that he'll marry a widow,when he was so much again Bonsmiley29

Yes his character is totally blurred with the promo. So only solution is let's wait for the episode to make a clear picture smiley9 Also you are right Bidu was not that good to marry a low class widow knowing that it will hurt his Daa and also complicate the realtions.

Originally posted by RekaC

Yes his character is totally blurred with the promo. So only solution is let's wait for the episode to make a clear picture smiley9 Also you are right Bidu was not that good to marry a low class widow knowing that it will hurt his Daa and also complicate the realtions.

let's see what's in store for us,suspense should be maintained though smiley9

let's see what's in store for us,suspense should be maintained though smiley9

yeah isra smiley9

maybe he is doing all this to oust Bon from Ani's lifesmiley7,maybe ge is not grey anymore, but black🖤🖤🖤

Very unlikely.... He has shown quiet so love for them now... And it is clear as day to him that if Bon leaves, Ani will go with him. And Ani won't let her leave in the first place. 

Barrister Babu