Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by AK_2010


Pls give me some valid bahana to believe that Sampoorna wont last long in RC mansion. Especially as Binoy ki patni smiley11

she will realize her mistake somehow and leave?

ya fir she will go to Saurav smiley20

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by AK_2010


Pls give me some valid bahana to believe that Sampoorna wont last long in RC mansion. Especially as Binoy ki patni smiley11

 

Before her rudhita may run out of the mansionsmiley6

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by ..RiMi..


she will realize her mistake somehow and leave?

ya fir she will go to Saurav smiley20

Maine bhi kuch din pehle yahi socha... I hope Binoy ki kundali mei shani ho ya woh manglik ho smiley37 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by rianshxoxo


 

Before her rudhita may run out of the mansionsmiley6

Ani: Chal banaye Aashiyaan smiley42

Posted: 1 months ago

Bondita mom is back looks like in new twist bon mom will be included we are gonna see heartfelt scenes with bon and her mother . I want bb to explore more and more bond of bon but I love this byomkesh bakshi bon

Foes wathing episode at boot select count as trip???

Else why boot only uploads episodes of bb not others 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Katy4566


Bondita mom is back looks like in new twist bon mom will be included we are gonna see heartfelt scenes with bon and her mother . I want bb to explore more and more bond of bon but I love this byomkesh bakshi bon

Foes wathing episode at boot select count as trip???

Else why boot only uploads episodes of bb not others 

Yes I wanted to see Sumati and Bon ever since saurav's death!


I think there might be some count because we pay for out voot subscriptions, but it is not counted in TRP smiley6 

Voot lures people to take subscription so that they get to wach the episodes earlier, so in that way it must upload the episodes earlier. But the problem is that people leak the entire episode on YT!

Posted: 1 months ago

Not a so good one. But one more try smiley9


Image


Barrister Babu 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
biristra babu/ pati babu anirudh not your ani anymore

pencil mnm13   stackexchange 5   eye 1763

mnm13 5 1763 4 months ago Pranushka_723
Pravisht Babu with Bihari Babu

pencil shadow18   stackexchange 8   eye 1116

shadow18 8 1116 5 months ago shadow18
Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

pencil Viswasruti   stackexchange 1200   eye 32005

Viswasruti 1200 32005 10 days ago rittika
~~~ ll Barrister Babu ll Creations Gallery ~~~

pencil KrishnaSourav   stackexchange 280   eye 21656

KrishnaSourav 280 21656 5 hours ago listmist
Barrister Babu Chat Club # 21

pencil Viswasruti   stackexchange 456   eye 3312

Viswasruti 456 3312 7 days ago Home786

Topic Info

38 Participants 1196 Replies 32036Views

Topic started by Viswasruti

Last replied by --Lalz--

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP