Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3

Siddiquie thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Pata nahi... Possibility hai ki he will see that Sampoo doesn't want to marry and nakli shaadi karke usko bachayega... But in that case he won't let her do bakwas with Bon 🤔

maybe he is doing all this to oust Bon from Ani's life😡,maybe ge is not grey anymore, but black🖤🖤🖤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..RiMi..

So cute Reku 

make something on Bon taking care of Ani as well 

Thank you Rimi 🤗 Sure I will do it next 😳

RekaC thumbnail

thank you Isra 😳❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RekaC

Thank you Rimi 🤗 Sure I will do it next 😳

Will wait 

RekaC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Pata nahi... Possibility hai ki he will see that Sampoo doesn't want to marry and nakli shaadi karke usko bachayega... But in that case he won't let her do bakwas with Bon 🤔

But Akshu, my doubt is that has Binoy changed that much good?

RekaC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Siddiquie

maybe he is doing all this to oust Bon from Ani's life😡,maybe ge is not grey anymore, but black🖤🖤🖤

But how can he include Sampoorna in his own life if he has this thought? Also By now he clearly knew that Bon is Ani's everything and nothing can be changed in this too.

Siddiquie thumbnail

But how can he include Sampoorna in his own life if he has this thought? Also By now he clearly knew that Bon is Ani's everything and nothing can be changed in this too.

I know right, if he does plan to oust Bon,then doesn't he no Ani won't be able to deal with this🥺,she is an integral part of his life now,then why would he do this to his son🤔I don't see any valid reason as of nowAnd about shaadi Bidu itna mahaan hai kya,that he'll marry a widow,when he was so much again Bon

RekaC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Siddiquie

I know right, if he does plan to oust Bon,then doesn't he no Ani won't be able to deal with this🥺,she is an integral part of his life now,then why would he do this to his son🤔I don't see any valid reason as of nowAnd about shaadi Bidu itna mahaan hai kya,that he'll marry a widow,when he was so much again Bon

Yes his character is totally blurred with the promo. So only solution is let's wait for the episode to make a clear picture 😳 Also you are right Bidu was not that good to marry a low class widow knowing that it will hurt his Daa and also complicate the realtions.

Siddiquie thumbnail

Yes his character is totally blurred with the promo. So only solution is let's wait for the episode to make a clear picture 😳 Also you are right Bidu was not that good to marry a low class widow knowing that it will hurt his Daa and also complicate the realtions.

let's see what's in store for us,suspense should be maintained though 😳