Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I don't know if the farishta knows how much Veer knows or doesn't, or if he's just trying to egg Bani on. Could be that he's actually just trying to fuel a misunderstanding to get Bani to turn on Veer. 

I don't think Bani will lose faith in Veer...the precap makes it look like she's questioning it but she knows him and at this point has reaffirmed many times that he's the right man for her, so won't falter again. 

But the thing is, just because this guy calls himself a farishta and says he's on the path of good doesn't mean he's telling the full truth. It could be that he has an agenda...we just don't know it yet.  

I'm so done with Noor's incident already. Bani is holding on to it as if that's the only purpose of her revenge against Singhania's. I'm sorry, but her revenge looks forced. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

I'm so done with Noor's incident already. Bani is holding on to it as if that's the only purpose of her revenge against Singhania's. I'm sorry, but her revenge looks forced. 

Her revenge is laughable if you ask me, during the entire show she was focused on doing God knows what and now she remembers Noor. Lol

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

like, the excitement i used to feel earlier for Naagin 5, i just dont anymore, i feel most of the tracks introduced recently are so random and dont really seem to connect much to what was introduced earlier. More over I dont like what they're doing with Veer's character.

No we all are on same boat 🚤 

I am just done with the show , pata nahi kya dikha rahe hain they completely ruined the show

Edited by Minig - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail

Her revenge is laughable if you ask me, during the entire show she was focused on doing God knows what and now she remembers Noor. Lol

Her revenge is less of a Naagin, and more of being a justice provider, insaaf ki maate..galat ko sahi karne aayi hai. Why has she assumed that responsibility ? Absolutely ridiculous to the core. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Her revenge is less of a Naagin, and more of being a justice provider, insaaf ki maate..galat ko sahi karne aayi hai. Why has she assumed that responsibility ? Absolutely ridiculous to the core. 

She thinks she’s a super hero maybe that’s why

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not really interested in seeing how easily the leads can reach the moon nor how an angel can land on earth from the sky. 

In previous season the revenge part was the main plot and in this season the triangle couple giving dhoka to each other. 

Vani looked hot before because of the tashan, the love hate relationship. Now I find it boring. There is actually nothing left to like about the show. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Not really interested in seeing how easily the leads can reach the moon nor how an angel can land on earth from the sky. 

In previous season the revenge part was the main plot and in this season the triangle couple giving dhoka to each other. 

Vani looked hot before because of the tashan, the love hate relationship. Now I find it boring. There is actually nothing left to like about the show. 

Actually having a love triangle is still fine but revenge is what drives the show and attracts the audience. Here except for the couple almost everything feels like a joke. 

I mean why bring random characters out of the blue? Instead work on the existing characters and their sub plots. Who the hell cares about Chandni, the sea god or and angel?? 

They should have just brought Teer back into the show either with Sharad playing the character or just made Arijit play Teer that would have worked either way to keep the audience hooked but now I have a feeling the ratings will dip even further and people will blame SharBhi for it. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Actually having a love triangle is still fine but revenge is what drives the show and attracts the audience. Here except for the couple almost everything feels like a joke. 

I mean why bring random characters out of the blue? Instead work on the existing characters and their sub plots. Who the hell cares about Chandni, the sea god or and angel?? 

They should have just brought Teer back into the show either with Sharad playing the character or just made Arijit play Teer that would have worked either way to keep the audience hooked but now I have a feeling the ratings will dip even further and people will blame SharBhi for it. 

I was interested in watching the triangle because it was the main story of Nageshwari Akesh and Hriday. Instead we got Markaat, Chandni, Farishta and Sea God. They took birth again for the revenge but they changed the storyline. I would have loved to see why Akesh killed the naags and naagin. Nageshwari had a strong dualogue "I will hate you in every janam". It looks worthless now. 

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The new Naagin movies will be based on the Indian Naagin graphic novels that were released a while ago (the heroine looks similar to Surbhi actually). Maybe that’s why this series was different - Ekta probably saw an opportunity to try something different with the show. It didn’t work for TV audiences but as Ekta has always wanted to work with Surbhi there are strong chances for a new youth aimed show. Hopefully it’s on altbalaji this time.

forest_foliage thumbnail

ðŸ˜‚🤣😆😆