am i the only one??

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

like, the excitement i used to feel earlier for Naagin 5, i just dont anymore, i feel most of the tracks introduced recently are so random and dont really seem to connect much to what was introduced earlier. More over I dont like what they're doing with Veer's character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

like, the excitement i used to feel earlier for Naagin 5, i just dont anymore, i feel most of the tracks introduced recently are so random and dont really seem to connect much to what was introduced earlier. More over I dont like what they're doing with Veer's character.

we all are feeling same 

We just are watching show for sharbhi

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They killed the story long ago..they should connect satya and kaliyug properly where there should be some reason behind akesh killing hriday because of some betrayal plan from hriday against nageshwari..and some appropriate reason for naagin to kill cheel clan like may b to revenge her parents death or something.. Those random enemy aren’t working at all..after suhag raat they r showing kiss do drama Between vani which is kind a childish now..isse achha ring wala track dikha dete..kuch emotional connection ya phir hubby wify normal romance scene dikha dete..both naagin content and last episode romance also little dull thats why It's loosing It's charm and attraction even for hard core vani fans..bas sharbhi ke chakkar me bohot sare abhi bhi tike hai i think..

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love, join the club. You aren't the only one. The story is already dead. Before the heroine was the only one who was useless and now they are working on turning the hero useless. Tracks bas aate jaate hai, with no connection or link to the core story. Mindless space exploration chal raha hai. And the other cast members are furniture. Dhoom tana na na ho chuka hai story ka. Thinking of skipping tonight as well.😎

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

No you are not alone. 

After Navatri episode the show has completely got messed. The recent tracks were useless. 

Only watching it for Vani and Sharbhi. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No you are not alone. 

After Navatri episode the show has completely got messed. The recent tracks were useless. 

Only watching it for Vani and Sharbhi. 

Thank God, The episode today actually sucks to the core.

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

like, the excitement i used to feel earlier for Naagin 5, i just dont anymore, i feel most of the tracks introduced recently are so random and dont really seem to connect much to what was introduced earlier. More over I don't like what they're doing with Veer's character.

Nope. Not at all. Not watched today's episode and reading the written uodate don't feel like watching it at all. Think I'll just skip today's episode. Then depending on next update might watch it or not.

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Season hi khatam kar diya unhone. Bani Vs Chandrakala ke episode tak phir bhi theek tha. AFter that it went down like a crash landing paper plane. Ekdum phusss...

I don't know why I'm still watching it. They randomly come up with tracks these days. No head and tail with it. Apni marzi se kuch bhi daal dete hai. They have proved that they can't manage equal level of action and romance. They're just incapable of good writing. 

Alag hi ideas aate hai inko. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Season hi khatam kar diya unhone. Bani Vs Chandrakala ke episode tak phir bhi theek tha. AFter that it went down like a crash landing paper plane. Ekdum phusss...

I don't know why I'm still watching it. They randomly come up with tracks these days. No head and tail with it. Apni marzi se kuch bhi daal dete hai. They have proved that they can't manage equal level of action and romance. They're just incapable of good writing. 

Alag hi ideas aate hai inko. 

Or more like they're writing the tracks or the story just for the sake of it. 

Elinuh thumbnail

It’s quite sad I skipped to only watch for Arjit and i skipped the whole part. I didn’t even watch today’s episode, only watched Saturday’s one.