Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes i also feel the same. Somewhere i feel its good they are ending. They are not utilizing Surbhi and sharad with this stupid story line. I l miss vani and sharbi so much but its oky. 

They deserve better. Gonna watch till the end 

kritikabose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mujhe toh sirf navratri track tak season best laga 

After that sab kharab Kar diya. ðŸ˜’

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Now adhinaagin ll take revenge on entire cheel incl veer kya

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its a unanimous feeling! We had signed up for good entertainment, what we ended up with, is utter disappointment!

An utter waste of talent! They wasted sharbhi's pairing for a show like naagin! Their chemistry deserved a much much deep and meaningful script!

I wish to end it soon!

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

Now adhinaagin ll take revenge on entire cheel incl veer kya

Actually you can call it revenge, she is just following the orders of an angel who is more or less forcing her to do so.

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Actually you can call it revenge, she is just following the orders of an angel who is more or less forcing her to do so.

Bani said that if she punishes the other Cheels, her husband too might have to face it. I don't know what exactly she meant by that. 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Bani said that if she punishes the other Cheels, her husband too might have to face it. I don't know what exactly she meant by that. 

She meant that he'd suffer emotionally if she killed his brothers and father. She doesn't want to hurt him, which is why she's stalled on punishing the cheels for so long. If she goes after his family, she knows he will suffer by default, like he did with Chandrakala. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

She meant that he'd suffer emotionally if she killed his brothers and father. She doesn't want to hurt him, which is why she's stalled on punishing the cheels for so long. If she goes after his family, she knows he will suffer by default, like he did with Chandrakala. 

The Farishta is brainwashing her that Veeranshu is aware of his family's evil deeds but didn't Bani herself tell Balwant that she knows that Veeranshu doesn't know anything about their business ?! What even is happening ? Will Bani lose faith in Veeranshu yet again ? It won't even make sense now since he doesn't even recognise her. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Then she is not Aadhi naagin..I can't digust veer ka forget track here

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

The Farishta is brainwashing her that Veeranshu is aware of his family's evil deeds but didn't Bani herself tell Balwant that she knows that Veeranshu doesn't know anything about their business ?! What even is happening ? Will Bani lose faith in Veeranshu yet again ? It won't even make sense now since he doesn't even recognise her. 

I don't know if the farishta knows how much Veer knows or doesn't, or if he's just trying to egg Bani on. Could be that he's actually just trying to fuel a misunderstanding to get Bani to turn on Veer. 

I don't think Bani will lose faith in Veer...the precap makes it look like she's questioning it but she knows him and at this point has reaffirmed many times that he's the right man for her, so won't falter again. 

But the thing is, just because this guy calls himself a farishta and says he's on the path of good doesn't mean he's telling the full truth. It could be that he has an agenda...we just don't know it yet.