ritauk thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why do they keep separating kaira! Why can’t they just be happy as a family. Why not ether end a show with a happy ending or just deal with day to day issues family face! Such a big family they can focus on other characters and make the show run further but why kill her off when she finally was happy. How cruel to have the kids mother taken away. I’m really not happy with it. I hope she is alive and very soon makes a come back! Please not another leap as that’s more time apart for kaira! They have spent more time separated than together! Just let them be a happy family! Focus on Krishna being their daughter or naksh trying for a baby or gayu going through a divorce or luv kush dating a modern girl who will change the dynamics of the house! Anything but breaking up kaira and their family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritauk

Focus on Krishna being their daughter or naksh trying for a baby or gayu going through a divorce or luv kush dating a modern girl who will change the dynamics of the house!

When fans have better ideas than professional writers 🤣

Why do they keep separating kaira! - Because Rajan Shahi is obsessed with Kaira and negative stories.

Why kill Naira? - Because a handsome, rich majnu pining over the FL is a fantasy that majority female viewers will watch.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

can you put ur rishta back on air on 7 days a week. it used to be on air on tv 7 days. now it's back to 6 again.

Keerthi.02 thumbnail

Why do they keep separating kaira! Why can’t they just be happy as a family. Why not ether end a show with a happy ending or just deal with day to day issues family face! Such a big family they can focus on other characters and make the show run further but why kill her off when she finally was happy. How cruel to have the kids mother taken away. I’m really not happy with it. I hope she is alive and very soon makes a come back! Please not another leap as that’s more time apart for kaira! They have spent more time separated than together! Just let them be a happy family! Focus on Krishna being their daughter or naksh trying for a baby or gayu going through a divorce or luv kush dating a modern girl who will change the dynamics of the house! Anything but breaking up kaira and their family.

Krishna track failed.

They have already tried running a track on naksh-keerthi divorce, they even got Aditya. That looked like it could run, but it was clearly not working they ended it weirdly. Luv kush dating they could have tried but it would be same like Anmol. You just feel bad for the girl because the audience has not forgotten their previous misdeeds.

Just wish they could have killed both kaira and started afresh.

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naksh and keerti track was parallel track it wasn't centric track. They had only 1 or 2 scenes per episode. Except when it came to the ending it had around 2 or 3 episodes entirely on them. Actually post lockdown none of the tracks worked trp kept  falling down now because it was naira death track thats why trps increased.

anmol_jaju thumbnail

If I had the finance, I would surely love to make our own version of YRKKH with you all as my creative team..!!

I am sure we would write much better than RS and his team

rheaseth thumbnail

Krishna track didn't really connect wid audience. N naksh keerti did have a parallel track. 

The reason is, old yrkkh had parallel n small tracks for every1 throughout. The family, cousin's every1. 

but with new one, its not the case. Every possible track, they used it on kaira. 

Naira is coming or not, look at singhaniyas. They have almost disappeared from d show. It wasn't the case during akshara naitik. 

One thing I feel, why they keep all tracks related to kaira is, only they fetch trp. Support cast, only few r gud. Many can't act. Most of gud support cast have left d show. 

And honestly, I don't want shivin playing parents of some teenagers n just lecturing them. Better wud hav been to give a happy closure to kaira n start afresh. But to do that, there needs to be new characters who can take place of kaira. Just like kaira were capable enof to take show forward after Naksh. 

Stopped finding logic or story.. I just enjoy  it for performances when it comes to this kinda sequences.. hope their efforts r appreciated.