Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

The channel decides the winner..i have a feeling rahul got the number 1 maximum votes.

Leave it. It's over. Let's congratulate the trophy winner nd move on. Rahul is our winner nd he is happy. 

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Rahul ki interviews ki barish ho rahi hain everywhere. He is so happy. if he is happy im happy as well.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Darling disco mein coming soon. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Rahul ki interviews ki barish ho rahi hain everywhere. He is so happy. if he is happy im happy as well.

Can u send a links to the interviews and tweets???? 

munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Can u send a links to the interviews and tweets???? 

Do u have twitter and instagram accounts? Everything is there. 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rahul's post show interviews and the winners post show interviews shows why Rahul is way better even being a "runner up" than the "winner" of the show. I mean after the show atleast he's thankful for finishing at #2 but the winner is still to move on😂😂

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Rahul's post show interviews and the winners post show interviews shows why Rahul is way better even being a "runner up" than the "winner" of the show. I mean after the show atleast he's thankful for finishing at #2 but the winner is still to move on😂😂

Yes. The so called winner showing her true colors.

Difference between crass abd class

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Im loving Rahul ❤️ he is enjoying his life as a winner. He is so happy about his success..1m followers on insta and a the love he is getting from a the people. That's how you should enjoy the life. He lost the trophy n prize money but he very well know that he has earned alot of things through BB ..the new found fanbase n love of his fans..it's good to see that him being grateful to things he has achieved rather than being salty or getting upset over his loss. Bygones are truly bygones for him

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr90

Stop talking shit about Rubina. Do you also want us to talk crap about Rahul in our respective ATs? You guys need to move on more than Rubina or Rahul. Stop spreading negativity all around. Show is over

Go ahead, like who's stopping?? 

Please refrain from being a moral police here, anyone can post whatever they want, this is an open forum for heaven's sake. What we guys need to write or not write is our call, nobody else can decide! 

Anyway we were discussing about Rahul's way of dealing with things post the show compared to others in Rahul's AT lol

And As far as I'm concerned, I don't peep into ATs of people I don't care about, but this is unwelcoming to barge this way and do policing like this!! 

Edited by AngelAura - 3 years ago