Its a Win Win For Rahul ... Jas-Rahul

Posted: 3 years ago

i am Happpy atleast for  Rahul 

its a win win for u in both ways ...

Same Jas who mocked you for bad intent stood for u and confronted Nikki for her below the belt tactic  so coming from Jas for Rahul itself a BIG deal 

you earned Respect and thats all ..

even Audience saw what happened and i am happy for u and u always make us PROUD n we love you

i am so PROUD to be ur fan 

never saw u ever before BB but u won my heart already .........

Lion Rahul.. he's winning hearts! Surprise package of the season!🥳

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

i always Adore your balaned anaylysis being a Rubi Fan i guess still u manage to  put ur point across BEAUTIFULLY and i Totally adore u for ths and Respect equally

i see people and accounts who were last year rooting for sid coming in support of Rahul and Rahul ko COLORS kia test kr rha hai?  as Colors and Voot is promoting Rahul and he recently won two official POLLS too

please say somethng

i want ur brief opinion please how u see all ths and what can be the outcomes and how salman can pick point

pls🤗

n please sometimes do visit Rahul AT 👍🏼 like watever happened today we all Rahul fans need ths  encouragemnt and i always  get feelings of bhabi-devar seening Rahul and Rubina❤️🤣

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago

I alwaz supported rahul, my only gussa on him js please dont cry. Dont cry atleast in nomination. Be strong and play game with full zeal. I kno somewhere he lil scared post nish eviction still dont cry and lose audience. 

I m alsp sid fan. I like niki ezaz and rahul. I want them in top3 which js impossible 😆 i had my 3 favourite in top3 in s13 .. fingers crossed 

next time rahul should use his full force on nikki, she has denied herself the liberty to use gender card now

Originally posted by dapundit

next time rahul should use his full force on nikki, she has denied herself the liberty to use gender card now

she si OPPORTUNIST and she wont go long

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

n please sometimes do visit Rahul AT 👍🏼 like watever happened today we all Rahul fans need ths  encouragemnt and i always  get feelings of bhabi-devar seening Rahul and Rubina❤️🤣

Really looking like them as bhabi - devar😆.. 

Rahul Vaidya did today that is called dignity.... He is a great person in bb history.. He has good soul 👍🏼