Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sillibilli

Nope for me! Never ever get back together!

Maybe forgive him if he repents truly, but NEVER EVER forget and NEVER EVER get back together!!!

The amount of emotional abuse that he has given her, like pushing her out of the house and closing doors on her face for going out with her friends even when she returned back in time is only something a heartless abuser can do. I don't even want to repeat all other stuff like lying, pretending, cheating and above all treating her like a a worthless object! I would not even say maid because maids are also human and they get paid for the work they do. He definitely did not treat her even as a maid!

He is definitely not a bechara and if the TM made this post just to get more responses, I would say wink wink, but if you were serious I would say only in your dreams!!!

Everything on point!👍🏼

What Anu suffered all those years was clear cut slavery. She couldn't even step outside her house without asking for permission. Including going to her maika!!

I agree with 'forgive but not forget' sentiment, but not for vanraj. Unless he slaves away for 25 years serving Anu. Unless he accepts the same treatment/conditions he put on Anu. There is no way he can repent other than that. If Anu forgives him for her own inner peace then it is fine. She can move on alone.

I don't get it on what angle he is bechara🤣 The definition was bechara must be confused. 

"Abuser" - Is the correct word for Vanraj. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

How can ppl feel sorry for him.... cos he stood their with a cake to give her....  how many times in the last 25 yrs has Anupamaa had to deal with his crap and taunts and selfishness... or forgetting her birthday but can celebrate Kavya's promotion etc. 

Vanraj is still about me me me.

Anupamaa said she cant be a wife now... that rista has severed but when exactly has Vanraj treated her as a wife...  more like a maid and slave to give him this and that and food etc.

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

VanRat is a narcissist and opportunistic

He realizes he has no nowhere to go 

He knows right now to lay low until he can build himself back in everyone’s hearts

Slowly we will see the REAL VanRat surface

Slowly he will begin to take control, order pple around and expect to be the same king of the jungle he was before 

Even an injured animal knows to lay low and when to strike

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you serious?! Because to me this looks more like a troll post 

Why should Anu forgive Vanraj? Would he forgive her if she had done this?? 

Best thing our "Vee" could do right now is quickly divorce Anu, marry Kavya and move somewhere far, far away and let Anu live in peace!

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How do you repent for 25 years of metal abuse?

How do you repent for degrading and demotivating a person day in and day out for 25 years?

How do you repent for cheating on your spouse for 8 years?

And then blaming her for your vile acts.

For trying emotionally blackmail n threaten her to be subservient to you after your vile acts came out?

How do you repent for choosing your ema over your sons marriage?

I do not have an ounce of sympathy for Vanraj, though I like the actor a lot.

He is a narcissistic, self obsessed, selfish, misogynist. Who needs both Anu n Kavya. One to pamper him n other for his so called intellect. 

He is not really sorry for anything he did or said, he just doesn’t have anywhere to go. N he knows he Vil be treated like king at home, no matter what he does. Thanks to people like Ba n his brat of a daughter.

If it was Anu who had done all this, would we expect her to be forgiven??

If they ever bring Anu n Vanraj back together I would quit the show, coz it’s a slap on every woman’s face who has an ounce of self respect. No amount of redemption can ever be enough to forgive Vanraj, nor just for the affair but for his every act of humiliation of Anu.

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would Vanraj ot Baa forgive Anu if she did the samething like V?? Having an affair And cheating on your spouse and coming back to ask forgiveness.. seriously!!  Is it even forgivable?

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Dude needs redemption even though he is bad atm I am guessing Bengali version is 400 ep and Hindi is 150 there is no way he is positive yet. But if he is he should be forgiven. Men do make mistakes and they rectify it wholeheartedly. Then Anupamaa should forgive him as time goes by as his sexual affair was recent. 

Anupamaa should be independent get a job etc but also stick with Vanraj if possible don't just dump the bechara. I am feeling for the dude he sang too lol

Everyone makes mistakes its the repentance that is important. He was not thinking right at the time. Now lets watch Anupamaa be the Super Nani Rekha and show Vanraj her true worth. Or maybe his sweet looks make people feel for him 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vanraj redemption cant be so easy.. he faked 25 years to a lady who whole heartedly loved him and did everything for him and cheated her behind her back and it would have kept on going if anupamaa dint know the truth.. 

I dont mind anu forgiving vanraj.. I have seen in real life such a thing happening and the couple eventually let go and moved on and in that the one who cheated was the wife.. 

But here as a serial pov I feel vanraj will have to go head over heels for forgiveness then only it will make sense.. vanraj is feeling sorry only because anu took care of him.. he is still dwindling between wife and gf .. unless vanraj truly falls in love with anu and let's go of his ego there is no way I see redemption.. actually it can be potentially good with makers weave their love story which never happened before.. it will be a good track.. also I feel kavya will become more and more obsessive if vanraj falls for anupamaa.. 

tellyme thumbnail

Just showing few episodes of Van being reasonable does not make him forgiveness worthy.. He has continuously been in other relationship for 8yrs with a wife serving him at home.. 8yrs is a long time he has been cheating and Anu should forgive him for being reasonable now.. Wow how can you even think.. Can you imagine the broken and rejected feeling of  Anupama.. How can she forgive and take him back in her life when being tarnished to this level... Have you forgotten the derogatory words he had used against her to Justify his illegal relationship... Why does everyone become so soft to men so soon... Would These people behave same has Anupama relationship like this

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was not merely adultery that Vanraj and Kavya committed Vanraj tried to save his skin and shifted the blame on Kavya. He fabricated stories. He was willing to Marry Kavya in the temple  and would have gone ahead if not of Sanjay. Moreover the way in which he blamed Anupama who implicitly believed the two led to her breakdown. She has composed herself not because it didn't hurt but because she realised life was better letting go rather than holding on to a loveless relationship. Whenever she opened up to Samar, Kinjal or responded to Vanraj and the taunts of Baa and Rakhee one sees her trying to compose herself. 

A relationship to be meaningful should have the active contribution of both parties. Before the revelation  Anupama gave it her all to make the marriage work.she had begun to move away from vanraj and did not succumb to the threats of a divorce or the subtle goading of Dolly and Baa.after Kintosh wedding where she performed rituals alone brought the moving away to its peak.

After the accident it is vanraj craving Anupamas attention and Baa trying her stupid ways of giving them lone time.

Today's episode marks the assertive side of Anupama her refusal to answer Baas questions but giving back to her silenced baa and anus children.

Vanraj may try to woo her but as she informed Kavya Anupama has absolutely no attachment to Vanraj now. As a human she has lived with for 25 years she shows compassion. She sees the joy his presence brings to paakhi and baa. But he is nothing to Anupama.