WELL DONE VANRAJ!

Posted: 3 years ago

Dude needs redemption even though he is bad atm I am guessing Bengali version is 400 ep and Hindi is 150 there is no way he is positive yet. But if he is he should be forgiven. Men do make mistakes and they rectify it wholeheartedly. Then Anupamaa should forgive him as time goes by as his sexual affair was recent. 

Anupamaa should be independent get a job etc but also stick with Vanraj if possible don't just dump the bechara. I am feeling for the dude he sang too lol

Everyone makes mistakes its the repentance that is important. He was not thinking right at the time. Now lets watch Anupamaa be the Super Nani Rekha and show Vanraj her true worth. Or maybe his sweet looks make people feel for him 

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 3 years ago

No idea whether vanraj changed or not. But while he stood with the cake in his hand , i felt sorry for him. Btw he also asked anu " after all that i did to you will you still take care of me ? That dialogue conveyed his openness in accepting his wrong to anupamaa. I think he will realise his wrongs and apologize wholeheartedly soon.

abhi mujhe kuch samjhe hi nahi araha yeh vanraj ke natak han kya han

yes bohut galatiyo ke maafi hote han but what vanraj did is not mistake that is sin 

aur vanraj ne abhi tak ais kuch nahi kiya jaha anupama ko ussko maaf kar de at this moment he dont deserve forgiveness 

agar vanraj sai mein change han ussko support kare ussko independent banane mein help kare ussko respect de 

usske trust wapas win kare jo bohut mushkil han vanraj ke liye yeh sab ke baat shayad 0.1 percentage deserve to be forgive 

Men like Vanraj never change or repent. It's quite possible in future such track is introduced. How they have sketched Vanraj character so far all he has done is blame Anupama for whatever wrong happens. His accident has helped him in a good way as ppl around him are sympathizing with him and soon everyone will ask Anupama to give him a chance. However I doubt CV's will show repent now. They might keep audience in dark and make believe it is happening but it will be act. Vanraj wants control over his house ppl and wants wife who does all his work take care of him like before.

hope not to go vanraj the wrong path again i want him to sport Anupma in every way becomes her strength .

Yes if vanraj realises his wrong and give a heartfelt apology to anu and support her and respect her in achieving her dreams it would be a perfect pair and perfect happy family.  I hope makers don't separate or ruin anupamaa vanraj's somewhat left hope in life by making him a villain once again .

Oh no, I would never want Anupama to forgive Vanraj... Not even for a second at the moment... When you say repentance, it has to be 3 level above what Anupama has gone through.. For me to ever able to see Anupama forgive him! 

He has not even been shown suffering a bit so far... He always had a roof on his head, always welcomed home and did everything he would have had he not been ousted. 

Here is a path I see for any forgiving drama if makers are even planning it... 

1. Truly realize he was a HORRIBLE HUMAN being! Currently it's pretty clear that his petty little world revolves around him... He suffered a lot last year and face humiliation and blah blah...dude...you got what you deserved, rest of the family, and especially Anupama suffered much more! 

2. Officially divorce Anupama and LEAVE the damn house to ensure she does not feel uncomfortable... So far moron knows Anupama's thoughts and feelings and yet does not budge... Clearly selfish... 

3. Secretly help Anuapama in her life. I am pretty sure, many might disagree with me here... Confirming Anupama does not need his support to succeed and all.. I agree... She is capable and has lot of support from other members... But that's just one thing Vanraj can do to gain little sympathy from audience like me 😆

. I don't even mind him taking up household chores for now... Like ensure Anuapama focuses on work and he take care of the family... Of course All this after being divorced.. At this point dude can't even serve himself food... Aur kuch khaag karega

4. Now comes really suffer! Feel the pain of seeing someone else with Anupama, motivate her to marry and settle down once again.... Just cry and get that feeling of losing someone who could have been gem of his own life... 

And then new guy can be killed off as story for these two to unite🤣

To be honest, Anupama never really dumped him... He dumped Anupama! Hence, I won't him to go through the feeling of being dumped seeing your loved one close to anyone else. 

In supernani, rekha's husband never cheated her... They mistreated her which was undoubtedly wrong at so many levels too.. But what Vanraj did was crossing limits... Again imagine Anupama making such mistakes. 

Last but not least... I don't even mind him suffering after marrying Kavya 🤣 that's not to insult Kavya or a woman like her in terms of lifestyle and not he her moral or ethics standards .. But the kind of character Vanraj is... He won't like to have a wife like her

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

Dude needs redemption even though he is bad atm I am guessing Bengali version is 400 ep and Hindi is 150 there is no way he is positive yet. But if he is he should be forgiven. Men do make mistakes and they rectify it wholeheartedly. Then Anupamaa should forgive him as time goes by as his sexual affair was recent. 

Anupamaa should be independent get a job etc but also stick with Vanraj if possible don't just dump the bechara. I am feeling for the dude he sang too lol

Everyone makes mistakes its the repentance that is important. He was not thinking right at the time. Now lets watch Anupamaa be the Super Nani Rekha and show Vanraj her true worth. Or maybe his sweet looks make people feel for him 

Hmm u are right  but how can he speak very ill about anu even after he was exposed I agree humans make mistakes but once they come out plz atleast they should be guilty and he didn’t even apologized anu in a civilized way ether right 

I think anu is more hurt for what he did to her but his  blamings pored on her

I agree anu can forgive him but now it’s vanraj turn to earn love and trust from her it’s his headache and problem

Edited by favjassi - 3 years ago

Nope for me! Never ever get back together!

Maybe forgive him if he repents truly, but NEVER EVER forget and NEVER EVER get back together!!!

The amount of emotional abuse that he has given her, like pushing her out of the house and closing doors on her face for going out with her friends even when she returned back in time is only something a heartless abuser can do. I don't even want to repeat all other stuff like lying, pretending, cheating and above all treating her like a a worthless object! I would not even say maid because maids are also human and they get paid for the work they do. He definitely did not treat her even as a maid!

He is definitely not a bechara and if the TM made this post just to get more responses, I would say wink wink, but if you were serious I would say only in your dreams!!!

Originally posted by sillibilli

Nope for me! Never ever get back together!

Maybe forgive him if he repents truly, but NEVER EVER forget and NEVER EVER get back together!!!

The amount of emotional abuse that he has given her, like pushing her out of the house and closing doors on her face for going out with her friends even when she returned back in time is only something a heartless abuser can do. I don't even want to repeat all other stuff like lying, pretending, cheating and above all treating her like a a worthless object! I would not even say maid because maids are also human and they get paid for the work they do. He definitely did not treat her even as a maid!

He is definitely not a bechara and if the TM made this post just to get more responses, I would say wink wink, but if you were serious I would say only in your dreams!!!

Bang on with the emotional abuse, and let's not forget at times his physical abuse. He has manhandled her, intimidated her by closing her into small spaces and nearly slapped her. This is an abusive man. This is not a man who just happened to make a mistake (which I do not and will never subscribe that cheating is a mistake b/c it's not). This is a man who for 25 years repeatedly destroyed and belittled Anupama's sense of self to the point that she was scared of him. That is not a relationship and it was never a relationship. This is ITV so these insipid writers will give him a redemption arc, but men like this never change. And why is it that women are constantly written to be rehabilitation centres for the men in their lives??