Naira as aatma ...n this will be new kind of love story

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This is what I feel....Naira is dead...n her aatma will be there as shivangi is not leaving this show....n then naira aatma will help at each n every step of kartik...n this will be their new kind of love story jo abhi tk kisi serial me nhi hua (agr trp fall nhi hoti h to)..... I have reached this conclusion after watching some previous episode....kuch episode phle se h they are indicating I feel so especially after they came back to Goenka house after Riddhima exit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

OMG that'll be interesting, impractical, & cringe all at the same time.

The female lead being a forever aatma is such a sad track. Rajan Shahi and his writers are obsessed with showing extremely negative & upsetting stories now.

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

The female lead being a forever aatma is such a sad track. Rajan Shahi and his writers are obsessed with showing extremely negative & upsetting stories now.

Yes, Now it comes clear that this is indeed happening.

Garima said in the Interview ki jo bhi ho yaha Yeh Rishta ki aur Kartik Naira ki dono ki hi story ki growth hogi.

Rajan Shahi said that fans ko pasand aayega and unhe ek naye type ka pyaar dekhne milega, ek naya texture dekhne milega unki kahani mein.

Also their new title 'Kaira - Ek Ehsaas' portrays the same so I think Naira would now be there with the family as an Angel. (Possibly similar to the movie Bhootnath)

Edited by anmol_jaju - 3 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

I think .... This is their kind of experimental way of getting trp...agr work kra then win win situation ...wrna to wapas le k h aaenge...ya phir may major leap after some months n kairav akshu story...

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Then I think the next leap will be introduced very soon.

Naira being present & talking.. But never getting a direct reply? Kartik talking to thin air because he can sense Naira? At best, they can show Akshu being able to see her. But the family can't be show moving on because then Naira's aatma will become irrelevant. Only a forever-depressed Kartik can pull this story. 

Mohsin will have to work overtime. Making Shivangi look translucent will require time & money. TRPs will also drop if there's too much sadness. This is very impractical.

Rajan Shahi needs to realise that not all different ideas are good ideas.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivangi said Naira ‘s character is saying goodbye to viewers and the character’s journey ended in recent video..so I dont think she will retun as ghost it will be too cringey and boring..hope they will not do this..

She might return as new character..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

Shivangi said Naira ‘s character is saying goodbye to viewers and the character’s journey ended in recent video..so I dont think she will retun as ghost it will be too cringey and boring..hope they will not do this..

She might return as new character..

My observation is just based on recent episodes when they came to Goenka's house...in one episode (in night scene) there was naira's dialogue k I'll be there with u by being aatma...n then in morning episode in same bed room scene her dialogue k k hug kroge to mai hongi...n with kairav k ab mai hr time hr jagah hongi....n there is no news of shivangi quitting this show.... N they celebrated naira's day so there is no chance that naira's look-alike will come....n Karthik fall for her...to fir kaira h khtm...n they are presenting it as different type of story of kaira jo ab tak nhi hua.... Let c

Antaramantara thumbnail

I don't thik they'll go in translucent way....I think it will go on 'mohabbatein movie' style.... N after some month .....when they milk out all the trp.... they'll either bring back naira or may be leap .... But let c , it is just my perspective..

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I don't thik they'll go in translucent way....I think it will go on 'mohabbatein movie' style.... N after some month .....when they milk out all the trp.... they'll either bring back naira or may be leap .... But let c , it is just my perspective..

I think it will go with the Angel idea in normal way only with limited family members being able to converse with her. If you remember the movie 'Bhootnath', they managed to show a beautiful bond of the kid Banku with the Angel Bhootnath.

This way even 'Kaira - Ek Ehsaas' remains true

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I think it will go on 'mohabbatein movie' style

Ohhhh haha! I think you cracked it. It's different, keeps the death real, & kinky stans can still get their sexy Kaira romance.

I really want to see how long they stretch this impractical track. Even Aishwarya wasn't the main lead in Mohabbatein. But at least Mohsin will get to do a SRK-like character, so good for him I guess 🤣

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago