MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kartik is in coma after the car accident for which Naira was worried. He is dreaming that nothing happened. Life is normal. 🤣 So we have like two weeks of dream sequences where we see Naira fearing for his life whereas the entire family is in danger. Soon it will be revealed he was just dreaming in coma. 🤣 That's all I can think for the so called biggest twist. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Kartik is in coma after the car accident for which Naira was worried. He is dreaming that nothing happened. Life is normal. 🤣 So we have like two weeks of dream sequences where we see Naira fearing for his life whereas the entire family is in danger. Soon it will be revealed he was just dreaming in coma. 🤣 That's all I can think for the so called biggest twist. 🤣

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai | Kaira Lives On - YouTube

Naira is dead for real this time and I think they will find her dead body.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai | Kaira Lives On - YouTube

Naira is dead for real this time and I think they will find her dead body.

My post was a fun post. I mean seriously how many times will they show her death. And how is a death of the heroine makes it the twist no one has seen before in ITV history ? Too much of hype for nothing. 😆 If they really want to show something than the two weeks long dream sequences is the best option to keep their izzat intact. 🤣

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

RS bahut ziddi hai. Fans ki sunne ko tayyaar hi nahi. Don't understand why the hell do you need the leads to die for no reason to gain TRPs. Spend time on some fun loving and interesting tracks.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

My post was a fun post. I mean seriously how many times will they show her death. And how is a death of the heroine makes it the twist no one has seen before in ITV history ? Too much of hype for nothing. 😆 If they really want to show something than the two weeks long dream sequences is the best option to keep their izzat intact. 🤣

Dear I said this rajan defo smoking something when deciding to do such interviews 🤣 And garima seconds his claims just to make him sound like he's being serious.... matlab aisa kaunsa twist soch liya in logon ne joh aaj tak dikka hi nahi itv pe? Aisa koi twist nahi hai.