Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

When sara initially started I thought she will be the next alia or kareena. I was like finally a nepo kid who can act but oh my god what a disappointment she turned out to be. 

In simba and coolie no. 1 she was nothing but just a showpiece, in simba even the supporting actors had more importance than her but then again this is all you get when you "walk" to Rohit shetty's office and beg him for job #ohmygodsaifalikhanandamritasdaughter

AFTER love aj kaal I still gave her the benefit of doubt but lol coolie no. 1just proved what a disaster she is. I actually cringed every single time she was on screen. The scenes where she was supposed to be emotional was so so bad that she even made sonam looked like a better actress. If she continues her acting then she should choose roles where she will not be asked to cry. 

And her over the top sweetness is so damn fake. That video with akshay, the one in that mandir where she shows daahi all these makes her look more fake. And lol the so called i want to marry kartik aryan thing just shows what a fake person she is. 

Recently I saw her in the kapil sharma show and I actually felt like she is so weird. She literally had no idea what she was saying even varun got a bit embarrassed because of her

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Her fake "relatable" personality is repulsive. Worst one to come out in this generation. Even in Kedarnath she wasn't that great. Gattu knew how to present her and Sush did help her in whatever possible way he could. She also looks horrible when she scrunches up her face and cries. Fugly! I always thought Amrita was funny looking and she looks just like her. 

Totally agreed

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I did like her in Kedarnath, she was good but than she went on and did movies like simbaa, lak and coolie no.1 which were absolute disaster .. and her being fake af offscreen adds more to the dislike ..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

I did like her in Kedarnath, she was good but than she went on and did movies like simbaa, lak and coolie no.1 which were absolute disaster .. and her being fake af offscreen adds more to the dislike ..

Room for improvement? ðŸ˜†

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is definetly pretty ! but she is all about 'presence' not acting or dancing. I have not seen her on screen so hard to say...She's got to find her niche or mojo or watever soon enough. Interviews get her only so far...actually it got her far enough and no where else to go...atleast learn to pick good scripts(this is the hardest part of being an actor...acc to me).

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great acting is a talent not a skill. Those who aren’t natural at it can work hard to learn techniques and play a role well, but they will still not become great actors and would usually get typecast. You either need exceptional charisma and/or exceptional looks to make it if you are not naturally gifted (e.g. Salman, SRK, Katrina, Deepika). 

Sara is average across all these so she is forgettable. She clearly wouldn’t be acting if her dad wasn’t Saif. 

MJ1015 thumbnail

Acting to ek taraf, mujhe to wo kahi se bhi pyari tak nahi lagti. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

Acting to ek taraf, mujhe to wo kahi se bhi pyari tak nahi lagti. 

Muje toh bahut Pyaari lagti hai ðŸ˜†

MJ1015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Muje toh bahut Pyaari lagti hai ðŸ˜†

I know, par khubsoorti ka koi ek specified standard to hota nahi. 

Actually I don't like people with sharp triangular chins. She has such a pointy chin that it distracts me from looking at the other good points of her face. Karishma Kapoor had the same pointy triangular face, I never found her pretty as well. 

It's the chin.. 

And I never found Shahid Kapoor handsome because of his small chin. 

What's in the chin??? 🤔

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

I know, par khubsoorti ka koi ek specified standard to hota nahi. 

Actually I don't like people with sharp triangular chins. She has such a pointy chin that it distracts me from looking at the other good points of her face. Karishma Kapoor had the same pointy triangular face, I never found her pretty as well. 

It's the chin.. 

And I never found Shahid Kapoor handsome because of his small chin. 

What's in the chin??? 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJll-5LDmRm/?utm_source=ig_embed 

I don't know its like Ranveer post Ram Leela or Tiger post Baaghi 2. Post Coolie no.1 I love her. Cant explain it idk. Its electric ðŸ˜Š