Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Haa... Aaj ke phone call ke baad DIG sir samajh jayenge ki Virat Chavan apni patni ke bina dinner nahi karta aur agli baar invitation dino ke liye hoga😆 Virat ab family wala ho gaya hai naa 😆😆😆

Maybe he will help her with wearing the saree altogether Or maybe a little more closeness can be allowed because Sai ab mature hone lagi hai😉

DIG has to invite Virat’s Kohinoor diamond if he wants ACP in the party . I loved Virat’s expression when he said he wants to go back home for his Wife . Do they have CCTV camera inside his office ? If yes , send the copy of it Virat’s best friend .

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yyyy

DIG has to invite Virat’s Kohinoor diamond if he wants ACP in the party . I loved Virat’s expression when he said he wants to go back home for his Wife . Do they have CCTV camera inside his office ? If yes , send the copy of it Virat’s best friend .

PP ki ankhe kisi cctv se kam hai kya?! She will find out about it! Har wakt un dono pe hi toh nazar rehti hai 🤣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

shivani got two divorce..🤢i am sorry my though may be bad,but to move on after one divorce itself is like a hell,two divorces,then roaming around with another girl's husband..why woman are shown so mean in the tv? why cant they show her as strong independent woman living her life to her content withount leaning on any man's shoulder? why woman are always being shown as emotionally weak🤢

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very calm episode, relative to the previous ones.

I loved the way Ashwini treats Sai. Though yes, slowly even her advice is santulan. 

And Paakhi didi forgets, Sai is married to Virat. Whether the family accepts her or not, legally at least she has marital rights on him sorry to disappoint first class first division post graduate... whatever. 

Sai's responses were to the point and on point! No fuss. PP and TMK were sounding hysterical. 

Virat bechara, looking forward to a peaceful, dinner where he can flirt, tease Sai without meaning it at all to be like a date. 

And yahan , Shivani kaand has already started😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay can we please have that dinner date .. inka kuch na kuch toh chalta rahega 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yyyy

waise bhi aaj kal best friend ko MMK ne chane ki jhaad pe chadha diya hai usse pata chala to pata nehi kaha giregi

Redflag thumbnail
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks. position❓

can someone  start a sticky trp thread.it will be awesome

Edited by Jiss555 - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail