Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU and Daily discussion thread no 4. - Page 5

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: prs_725

Right, aren’t we doing the same thing that ameys wife is doing, blame the woman..?! Isn’t Amey responsible for this entire mess? He lied, he cheated, he hurt a soul who trusted him enough to give him money for his stuff out of love and not wanting anything in return. Having 2 divorces doesn’t mean you are goof at reading peoples mind. Some people are smart at catching lies while others are so innocent and have to work towards this skill their entire life.. 

Well said. But as I said previously, we cannot blame anyone for this... We have been raised in a society where women are placed on a pedestal and we have a image of an ideal woman in our mind, if we don't see her on the pedestal with those said qualities, we deem her as unfit/unacceptable for our society. 

That's why Sai and Shivani find it hard to survive in CN while pattharlekha is ideal bahu. 

Exactly, some people have great traits. So is a daughter of a police mam and learnt from him, she grasped the intuition in the first meeting itself. She knew Amey was shady..  Shivani might be too trusting or might have ignored ger intuition after being in love with him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys please update todays episode quickly when it comes as I cant watch it till 2am (Uk time) I always wait for the update before i watch it and as tomorows episode we will see how Vjrat reacts please update as soon as you have seen it. Thanks 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Guys please update todays episode quickly when it comes as I cant watch it till 2am (Uk time) I always wait for the update before i watch it and as tomorows episode we will see how Vjrat reacts please update as soon as you have seen it. Thanks 

I'm also in the UK.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

they will upload my time in abt 2-3 hours. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

updaters are supposed to give the written update but you can discuss the show...

i think the mod needs to put it clearly how it works.

My days are Wednesday to Saturday who want to become an official updater and help me please choose your day and let me know...

But it is a commitment not to forget...

I don't mind sharing it with you ladies....

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koi Bhavani ko batao jo usne Shivani ke baare me bola that doesn't apply on Shivani because she is unaware of that cheater's marital status but your sarvagun sampann best bahu patther Didi knows Virat is married and still " shadishuda aadmi ke pichhe padi hai" 

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sai blasted those women and also the family for doubting Shivani,  told them that she will get Andy arrested by her husband. Virat says he can arrest him immediately. Those women get scared and leave. The family were still blaming Shivani, so Sai wants to hatch a plan to trap Amey and prove Shivani’s innocence 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jungli mulgi nahi jungli sherni hai Sai .good Karishma unintentionally u said correct about sai

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Full on drama today . No saiRat scene . Sai took the stand for Shivani but somewhere I felt she was rude to Ninad in the end . She asked the right questions but sometimes she need to tone down respecting the age and relationship she shares with Ninand otherwise there would be no difference btw Chavans and her . I also felt she should let Virat handle the case instead of telling him when and how to arrest Amay .This is my opinion after watching the episode . 

IMO she cannot change Chavans mentality by just exposing Amey .They are blaming Shivani not because they don’t trust what Sai said . It’s their cheap mentality  to blame women 

Precap was good . 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you guys for updates