Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

in her silly mind..  she got only one rose (in the kitchen),  like the rest of the family but Sai got a whole bunch of them in a romantic way at college while everyone was watching. from her facial expression she seemed unimpressed and sarcastic.  She may need Dev’s meds coz after this She’s  defo gonna go mental 🤪

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw a glance at the precap for Saturdays episode. Ewww virat giving pakhi a rose and then when pakhi questions him about the roses he says sais college friends told him but pakhi is like dont make excuses and you say alot but you forget alot. Virat says what did i forget. Pakhi says you forgot me. Then sai walks in. 

Good both pakhi n sai get annoyed with virat he deserves that. 

Aleena02 thumbnail

How was the episode??? 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aleena02

How was the episode??? 

Sairatlicious❤

Ignore the hyenas gang pouncing on mohit i feel bad for him creeps never let him eat halwa too😡

by the way new love bloom in Chavan Hell b/w 2 hyenas omkar-sonali they had a romantic scene🤣

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Virat ka character itna confusion kyun hai 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Sairatlicious❤

Ignore the hyenas gang pouncing on mohit i feel bad for him creeps never let him eat halwa too😡

by the way new love bloom in Chavan Hell b/w 2 hyenas omkar-sonali they had a romantic scene🤣

Chalo kisi ka valentines day toh success tha in CN. 🤣

Mages thumbnail

Saw a glance at the precap for Saturdays episode. Ewww virat giving pakhi a rose and then when pakhi questions him about the roses he says sais college friends told him but pakhi is like dont make excuses and you say alot but you forget alot. Virat says what did i forget. Pakhi says you forgot me. Then sai walks in. 

virat gave that rose out of being a good friend but the taunt queen and jealous freak she is. She reminds him the promise that too infront of sai he felt so uncomfortable

he deserve it for making such stupid promises but at the same feel bad for him becos its distancing him away from his true love,his wife sai

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If she only knew woh single rose ka idea bhi Sai ka tha, she would be 🥺

🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Chalo kisi ka valentines day toh success tha in CN. 🤣

hyenas ki🤣

Aleena02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Sairatlicious❤

Did aniket play the guitar at the end? 

What did Virat say to sai when she said to get a rose for pakhi?