Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

When does pakhi taunt sai and virat both? In upcoming? Is it after the college sairat roses scene where sai sees virat give pakhi a rose.

when virat gives pakkhi didi rose🤣

she was taunting virat actually thats why he saw sai face while sai was pissed off at the same jealous too

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukri

So Virat didn't think about taking Sai with him until Ashwini mentioned. But he seemed happy at that suggestion.  It looked like he was not interested in the idea of sair saparta with Pakhi after Samrat's work, but maybe I am wrong.

Sai in this version is less mufat (atleast than Saranya). She wants to go on the trip, but protecting her heart. She asked Virat directly would you want me to go to the trip with you?

I think he wants to get the leaves approved first before asking Sai.

So we might see a bedroom scene again that night, maybe Saturday ka episode.

None of the family members rejected the idea of Sai accompanying Virat except for Pakhi. 

Silent rehti toh uska plan success hota. Muh kholke saath me khud ke liye ghadda bhi khood li pagli.

LMAO how can they reject the idea of husband taking his wife with him on a trip with his bhabhi and not going alone with his bhabhi, because then it would really make it look like they are desperate to send their bahu and her devar on a trip alone if they oppose 🤪Yeah I think virat is gonna wait for his leave to be approved and then he will ask sai to accompany. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

when virat gives her rose

Oh wow lol, so seems pakhi will recall the roses virat gave sai when virat gives pakhi a rose and so then throws a taunt lol

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh wow lol, so seems pakhi will recall the roses virat gave sai when virat gives pakhi a rose and so then throws a taunt lol

exactly🤣

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sai doesn’t have to Join the trip .. but if she did, being a police officers daughter she maybe able to share some skills and communicate well on behalf of both them. The whole family seems to be afraid of anything to do the with police (they are all human beings as they all 🥗😴and💩 like everybody else). Virat is a police officer, he can always .. take another police officer along so it doesn't feel awkward traveling  with Pakhi. This makes it official business and stops Pakhi from having delusional thoughts of having romance with a married man. If Sai doesn’t join them, having another police officer along  will reassure her about his feelings for her. This way it will stop any doubts about him and they can resume their relationship upon his return without worry. The trip might surface any love feelings Virat has for her. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder right? 😬. This trip might also break any delusional thoughts Pakhi might have as the main focus will be, Virat’s duty to take his brothers wife for official business and return her back home safely. Am sure as a respected police officer he would not want anything he does to jeopardise his career, he has learnt his lesson. Likewise, legally he is protected coz if anything was to happen between, he should remember Sai has the DIG’s contact number 😂 this time she wont be able to save him! Knowing Pakhi she might have bad intentions to lure Virat into her arms ( shameless, dont even wanna think about it🤦‍♀️).  My worry is that if Virat and Pakhi leave Sai behind, she will be so stressed as it will give room for the toxic family to taunt her every single day and stop her from attending college. Knowing Sai so far she wouldn't let them bully her, but she might have an opportunity to pursue Dev’s case on her own or with Aniket’s  help😬 well whatever happens can’t wait to watch !! Thank you so much for the wriiten updates! ❤️

Mages thumbnail

sai is very conscious the way she is protecting her heart i guess she is more difficult one to win her heart in love than the other 2 versions female lead

she has build a huge wall around her heart💔

yes she is happy sometimes virat does things that she loves but at the same she is conscious and protecting her heart😢

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when virat gives pakkhi didi rose🤣

she was taunting virat actually thats why he saw sai face while sai was pissed off at the same jealous too

Pakhi taunts both of them?

I thought she taunts just Virat saying he is trying to cover up him giving roses to Sai earlier that day.

Sai would feel bad for Virat I think if she hears the taunt and not jealous coz he was only trying to make the family happy by giving them rose and chocolate.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I skip the whole hyenas gang v/s sai drama for ladakh trip but damn bhabhiji is so arrogant and i will say rude too sai corner her left right center🤣she did not give an answer like the orginal versions but sai knows in her heart bhabhiji will not like it😆

I skip this part as i am fed up watching their stupid drama🤮

why does bhabhiji feels beizatti whenever sai puts a logical question forward? either she is dumb or she needs a psychiatrist and i think hyenas gang needs to arrange for a appt🤣

a new naam karan by our sai for her hubby dearest 'Khadoos Jasoos aka KJ'🤣virat was irk but than he smile too at the same sai tries to know what virat wants whether he wants her to come with him to ladakh and also what pakkhi didi answer will be since he is her BFF😂the next is V'Day they have same thoughts of V'Day they do not believe in it. I wonder how this man fall in 2 days yoga program with Pakkhi Didi when he doesn't believe in V'Day and all that stuff they do in love🤣which means he has no idea about love and felt that attraction and infatuation is love🤦🏻‍♀️for Sai everyday love should be showered and not only for V'Day👍🏼

mohit-karishma are college sweethearts🤣their scenes were nice and i like their chemistry too😂

sai stops virat half way so that nobody knows virat is her husband and he came to do jasoosi on her😂

pulkit-sai scenes were beautiful they are so at ease that they share each other pain a trust is being formed b/w them as siblings❤sai told pulkit about her marriage with virat that its a compromise and she is there only till she becomes a doctor as her husband has told her not to keep any expectations from him becos he has given his heart and a promise of love to another🤦🏻‍♀️thus she has no expectations from nor she keeps💔someone please smack the head of ACP Virat Chavan😡 who ask him to give such promises to his wife now look at him he is so lost in her and falling for her🤦🏻‍♀️ but she has build a huge wall in her heart to prevent from heartbreak💔😢its not going to be easy for virat to break the wall even though she falls in love with him she will not reveal to him😢while agree to pulkit that she loves ashwini and devyani(did not reveal her name)meanwhile pulkit while explaning talks about his pain and from his words he really loves devyani and i feel a lie was fed to him he was talking about forceful marriage and live in memories i don't quite understand what he meant though

sai also say that her husband forgets its a deal marriage and she has to remind him🤣this is where he holds back too and gets irritated when sai mention it😂

precap was sweet aniket ask virat to give sai roses since its V'Day❤ while pakkhi didi gets to know through ashwini's phone about virat giving roses to sai🤣no wonder she taunts both😂jealousy at peak😡

Thanks for update mages👏🤗

Mages thumbnail

Pakhi taunts both of them?

I thought she taunts just Virat saying he is trying to cover up him giving roses to Sai earlier that day.

Sai would feel bad for Virat I think if she hears the taunt and not jealous coz he was only trying to make the family happy by giving them rose and chocolate.

she taunts virat while sai was slightly jealous but pissed off too

Red_eyes thumbnail

Precap - 🤣

Virat gives roses to Sai, someone has sent that pic to Ashwini.

Her hand burns while cooking and Pakhi tends to her and sees the picture.

I god 😂