Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nowadays as it is mainly repeated scenes they keep roating 360° making their target one among Sai,Karishma and Mohit as the bua is also MIA there's nothing to discuss...

Virat is in the air as usual....

Pakhi with her same dialogues Virat is hers' she can't lose him, she can't miss him, she can't stay away from him, she can't miss waiting for him, she can't not feed him she can't stop being his wife indirectly, her sole mission is staying near him.......(TIRED)

The elders better not discuss....

Sai runs to the medical college only to meet Phulkit then there's no more scenes.................

Deviyani is there for 1-2 mins and nothing more....

How long are we going to watch the same.....

I think they are working creatively on Devyani's track. 🤣

Serial se darr nahi lagta, inke creativity se darr lagta hai

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I think they are working creatively on Devyani's track. 🤣

Serial se darr nahi lagta, inke creativity se darr lagta hai

Credit goes to creative director siddharth vanka bff of neil and aiswarya 🤓

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even in kudum dola rono mom suggested to take eman with them .which eman herself refused.  By later rono convinced her to come with them as he will feel happy if she comes.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein: Virat gives a RED ROSE to Pakhi; Sayi feels JEALOUS

The upcoming episode of Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein will see a big twist. Read on.

MUMBAI: Star Plus’ serial Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein’s upcoming episode will see a big twist in the life of the trio, Virat, Sayi and Aniket. 

To mark the occasion of Valentine’s Day, Virat brings roses and chocolates for everyone in the family. 

What is interesting is that when Virat gives a red rose to Pakhi, Sayi gets to see everything. 

Sayi feels insecure and jealous to see Virat giving a red rose to Pakhi. 

ALSO READ: No extramarital affair for Virat and Pakhi in Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein

Sayi's happy face falls seeing Virat and Pakhi's intimacy. 

Virat sees Sayi and thinks to make her jealous.

It would be interesting to know what happens next on the show. 

@ BOLD points to be noted.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sai should have started to click Virat and Pakhi pictures asking them to do different poses Why does she need to feel jealous???

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

About the separation, I only know from what has been discussed here. Sai helps Devyani get married. Kakku and PP instigate Virat and he asks her to leave.

there is no separation until much later. This is after Pakhi and Samrat get together and decide to start a new life. Some more plots after that in Sairat's life and then a separation. Unless in this they decide to deviate and bring in some new twists which i think will be rare. So no separation as of now i guess.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

there is no separation until much later. This is after Pakhi and Samrat get together and decide to start a new life. Some more plots after that in Sairat's life and then a separation. Unless in this they decide to deviate and bring in some new twists which i think will be rare. So no separation as of now i guess.

So separation is after samrat coming back?

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Sai should have started to click Virat and Pakhi pictures asking them to do different poses Why does she need to feel jealous???

👍🏼 exactly 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I hope they give us something original for our version

I mean if they want to copy the whole thing than there is no need of remaking it in hindi the viewers can tune in bengali&tamil version to watch it with subtitles its available in hotstar

we want something different. You can take a few reference and inspiration but make it your own give it a different dimension

if they can do it in chemistryless virakhi inserting their unecessary scenes here and there which is not even in the other 2 versions i am sure they can do it for sairat beautifully since neilsha shares an amazingly natural chemistry they will nail it

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

So separation is after samrat coming back?

Much later as per the bengali version. I have not watched the tamil version.