Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

tdys epi was so sweet even though sairat scenes was short❤

instead of wasting 15 mins on hyenas pouncing on mohit and karishma they could have shown sairat😡but i feel this scene was needed to wake karishma up and to see the reality. I did felt bad for karishma though but than proud of her that she did voice out and vent out at the same show the differences how she and bhabhiji has been treated👍🏼slowly she might shift over sai's team but she is not to be trusted. I felt bad for mohit though is there a need to compare him with virat😡

wow, sun rises from the west we got to know hyenas gang are not jobless staying at home drinking exotic tea and pouncing on sai&sairat infact they have business but why can't we see them going to office🤦🏻‍♀️at least we do not need to see their faces😂

wasted 15 mins scolding mohit when they should be motivating and encouraging like ashwini did👍🏼she is a true mother to mohit virat samrat devyani sai❤

they don't have other works rather than pouncing at their prey😡

I might hate virakhi scenes but i love sai-pakkhi scenes🤣they have amazing chemistry when they taunt each other🤣pakkhi taunt sai abt virat ignoring her and sai gives her back she is a police officer daughter and knows how the clock works for police officers🤣that was already a slap on the face😂

the room scenes were cute too sai missing virat slowly she is falling for her gabbar khadoos🤣and wow indeed she proved she is a home minister just see her reach🤣she call DIG sir straight😂this is why police officers wives are called home ministers😉

I don't know how sai sneak out since hyenas are all awake but smart girl😘

i am disgusted by pakkhi's thoughts someone needs to remind her that she is samrat's wife and virat is a married man her BIL🤮

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

tdys epi was so sweet even though sairat scenes was short❤

instead of wasting 15 mins on hyenas pouncing on mohit and karishma they could have shown sairat😡but i feel this scene was needed to wake karishma up and to see the reality. I did felt bad for karishma though but than proud of her that she did voice out and vent out at the same show the differences how she and bhabhiji has been treated👍🏼slowly she might shift over sai's team but she is not to be trusted. I felt bad for mohit though is there a need to compare him with virat😡

wow, sun rises from the west we got to know hyenas gang are not jobless staying at home drinking exotic tea and pouncing on sai&sairat infact they have business but why can't we see them going to offices🤦🏻‍♀️at least we do not need to see their faces😂

wasted 15 mins scolding mohit when they should be motivating and encouraging like ashwini did👍🏼she is a true mother to mohit virat samrat devyani❤

they don't have other works rather than pouncing at their prey😡

I might hate virakhi scenes but i love sai-pakkhi scenes🤣they have amazing chemistry when they taunt each other🤣pakkhi taunt sai abt virat ignoring her and sai gives her back she is a police officer daughter and knows how the clock works for police officers🤣that was already a slap on the face😂

the room scenes were cute too sai missing virat slowly she is falling for her gabbar khadoos🤣and wow indeed she proved she is a home minister just see her reach🤣she call DIG sir straight😂this is why police officers wives are called home ministers😉

I don't know how sai sneak out since hyenas are all awake but smart girl😘

i am disgusted by pakkhi's thoughts someone needs to remind her that she is samrat's wife and virat is a married man her BIL🤮

If chavans have a business, so why not just get mohit on the family business? 🤔

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sammy17

If chavans have a business, so why not just get mohit on the family business? 🤔

he was helping his useless father but kaku stops him becos he married karishma and ask him to take care of the expenses on his own for his wife and him

that vile women did reveal out tdy

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

can i know what the hell was that ' mein virat ko kho nahin sakta'🤢what the hell does she mean? Can someone reminds her that she is samrat's wife and virat is a married man

Gosh she has such disgusting feelings for virat who is her BIL😡🤮

She is dignified woman 😂  

Red_eyes thumbnail

I just can’t stand pakhi 🤬

She is to much 😱

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Nowadays as it is mainly repeated scenes they keep roating 360° making their target one among Sai,Karishma and Mohit as the bua is also MIA there's nothing to discuss...

Virat is in the air as usual....

Pakhi with her same dialogues Virat is hers' she can't lose him, she can't miss him, she can't stay away from him, she can't miss waiting for him, she can't not feed him she can't stop being his wife indirectly, her sole mission is staying near him.......(TIRED)

The elders better not discuss....

Sai runs to the medical college only to meet Phulkit then there's no more scenes.................

Deviyani is there for 1-2 mins and nothing more....

How long are we going to watch the same.....

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Does the unmighty Chavan's has any car how did Sai reach the hospital late in the night??

Sai left without anyone noticing her???

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nowadays as it is mainly repeated scenes they keep roating 360° making their target one among Sai,Karishma and Mohit as the bua is also MIA there's nothing to discuss...

Virat is in the air as usual....

Pakhi with her same dialogues Virat is hers' she can't lose him, she can't miss him, she can't stay away from him, she can't miss waiting for him, she can't not feed him she can't stop being his wife indirectly, her sole mission is staying near him.......(TIRED)

The elders better not discuss....

Sai runs to the medical college only to meet Phulkit then there's no more scenes.................

Deviyani is there for 1-2 mins and nothing more....

How long are we going to watch the same.....

May be devyani track about to start after valentines day celebrations 

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Does the unmighty Chavan's has any car how did Sai reach the hospital late in the night??

Sai left without anyone noticing her???

😆 tomorrow , hyenas gang will pounce on sai then we will get to know how she reaches hospital 

Nepofan thumbnail

guys precap is confusing...is it ashwini who is asking virat to take sai too to ladakh along with virat and pakkhi? Not virat himself