according to her convenience 😣

So true πŸ‘

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Vanraj shah wow! What a man πŸ‘πŸ˜‘

2020 was a bad yr bcoz Because he suffered a lot!🀣🀣

Aur thoda bahut Anu ko bhi dukh hua (acc. 2 him)

Like seriously πŸ€”

I absolutely laughed out loud when I heard this in the episode. Matlab kuch bhi???? He really said with his whole chest that 2020 was so hard because he was separated from his family and suffered so much LIKE HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY IS THIS MAN??? And they want us to somehow believe he's going to be redeeming himself? Nonsense such mein LOL. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m frustrated at Anu slow progress

she talks a big game but that’s about it 

I want to see her starting her job 

Her home avatar is fine but for work I want to see her look smart and professional ...nicer outfits , smart hairstyle (maybe a bun/half up half down), subtle makeup etc

Also I want Baa to go away for a few weeks

Lastly I want to see her loser kids do something ...the whole family just takes takes and takes 

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really liked today's episode but it would have been better if Anupama said those things to Baa instead of Kinjal. I don't know when Anupama will start answering back to Baa.

Red_eyes thumbnail

Anupama learn how to take a stand pls😱

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I absolutely laughed out loud when I heard this in the episode. Matlab kuch bhi???? He really said with his whole chest that 2020 was so hard because he was separated from his family and suffered so much LIKE HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY IS THIS MAN??? And they want us to somehow believe he's going to be redeeming himself? Nonsense such mein LOL. 

What else can we expect from a selfish man?😢

tellyme thumbnail

What else can we expect from a selfish man?😢

This man is height of selfishness and EGO... at present he needs his family for care and he knows Anu can only do it so now in Name of family he is in the house which he has left in so much style. all this because of that worthless lady BAA... she is encouraging his act.. she is blaming the females in his life not that he is using 2 lives at his own convenience ... Annu really need to give one strong one to Baa just like she gives to Van... In name of being elder she thinks she has rights to utter all shit.

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Raindrops-

I really liked today's episode but it would have been better if Anupama said those things to Baa instead of Kinjal. I don't know when Anupama will start answering back to Baa.

Yeah, the sad thing is she is going to stop kinjal. Instead of agreeing or supporting her, Kinjal is in for Sanskar talk tomorrowπŸ˜†

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

sometimes i feel Vanraj is trying to frame kavya in this whole scenario of betrayal and ruckus in marriageπŸ€ͺ

and Trying to prove himself innocent 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

sometimes i feel Vanraj is trying to frame kavya in this whole scenario of betrayal and ruckus in marriageπŸ€ͺ

and Trying to prove himself innocent 

Absolutely correct. He tries to defend himself.