Frustration thread #1 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by -Raindrops-

I really liked today's episode but it would have been better if Anupama said those things to Baa instead of Kinjal. I don't know when Anupama will start answering back to Baa.

yeah eagerly waiting for those moments

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

sometimes i feel Vanraj is trying to frame kavya in this whole scenario of betrayal and ruckus in marriageπŸ€ͺ

and Trying to prove himself innocent 

Yep exactly... He wants it to look like it's all Kavya's fault and he is an innocent baccha πŸ˜†

Hopefully Anu won't fall for that bs

Originally posted by Anjalika01

Yep exactly... He wants it to look like it's all Kavya's fault and he is an innocent baccha πŸ˜†

Hopefully Anu won't fall for that bs

Honestly, I don't even care if she falls for that BS or not after watching 12th Jan's episode. She acts the same old doormat way even when she claims she has moved past him. Instead of backing Kinjal up, she is still letting her brat daughter insult both of them. I am on the verge of loss of patience now.

If the CVs continue this BS, I have other better stuff to do!

Originally posted by sillibilli

Honestly, I don't even care if she falls for that BS or not after watching 12th Jan's episode. She acts the same old doormat way even when she claims she has moved past him. Instead of backing Kinjal up, she is still letting her brat daughter insult both of them. I am on the verge of loss of patience now.

If the CVs continue this BS, I have other better stuff to do!

Pankhi is probably the most unrealistic character in this show... which teen girl reacts like THIS to her father cheating on her mother for EIGHT YEARS with a trusted family friend, calling her mom poor, ugly, gavaar and walking out upon being exposed... and if this wasn't enough his mistress gate-crashes her bro's wedding, does a big tamasha there and the father takes her side...

And apparently this girl not only supports her awful dad but wants to move in with him and his horrible mistress

Pankhi's character seems to have been written this way solely to create some variety in the show, (as it would be a bit dull if all of the kids supported Anu), and of course to generate more sympathy for Anupamaa πŸ˜†

Who else is frustrated with the Bipolar Anupamaa?

I was so glad she shut Leela up by asking her to correct her son for once instead of reprimanding her daughter-in-law. But minutes after it she is all "Soree Baa Soree, I think of you as my mother not MIL"

But she doesn't think of you as her daughter.. duh!! 

Wake up you crazy woman!!!

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Who else is frustrated with the Bipolar Anupamaa?

I was so glad she shut Leela up by asking her to correct her son for once instead of reprimanding her daughter-in-law. But minutes after it she is all "Soree Baa Soree, I think of you as my mother not MIL"

But she doesn't think of you as her daughter.. duh!! 

Wake up you crazy woman!!!

Yes she shouldn't have apologized to Baa for speaking her mind.

Wow although I despise Vanraj but can't help but notice the amazing chemistry between rupali and sudhanshu both look so amazing.. Wish they would have shown their genuine romantic scenes... 

But I guess Vanraj falling for the new strong independent anupama earlier anupama was not having any say of her own she was always under shadow of Vanraj now she's giving fitting reply to vanraj which is I guess making vanraj to see other side of anupama