Superwoman Anupama

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why does ITV's female lead has to be so MAHAN that there is no reality left in her character..

Anupama will continue taking all the shit from baa, her kids will continue to be as spoilt as they have always been..So now the superwoman Anu is going to take care of ill Vanraj as he is a guest and bhagwan ka roop..She will also earn , do all household chores and will continue to take all the crap in the name of Sanskar and Mahanta..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thats where i stops watching thier shows when they make the babus like godes

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’ve been saying the same !!

So sick of this shit and the FALSE expectations of women by society 

this is the most pathetic family 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone had called Leela a puppet master and I couldn’t agree more 

You can only control a puppet until the strings are attached

Once they are cut the puppet is free

Anu has to LEAVE that house 

Until then she will never be free !

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Someone had called Leela a puppet master and I couldn’t agree more 

You can only control a puppet until the strings are attached

Once they are cut the puppet is free

Anu has to LEAVE that house 

Until then she will never be free !

she needs to leave the house and that is utmost important

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I love this post LOL. At this point, she's actively staying in an abusive situation and has made no attempts to leave. Statistically, it takes seven tries for a woman to leave any relationship where she is being abused, and here Anupama hasn't even tried once?? Even at the point that she knew the situation, she decided to stay in the house under the same roof as the man who had done nothing for her. I completely understand that as a mother it would have been impossible for her to leave the house, but that's the issue, isn't it? Anupama isn't JUST Anupama. She never has been. She has always declared herself as either a wife, bahu or maa and now she's a saas. The one time she decided to create an identity for herself she was abused into giving it up. And then when the truth was shown to her, she did not actively seek out any motivations to empower herself. Those were brought to her because of her own majboori. In the end, even if Anupama isn't tied down to Vanraj like she keeps claiming, she is tied down to all the relationships she has as a RESULT of him that she keeps giving power to over herself. Anupama has never been givien the narrative space to just be herself - other than her dance class. So is that the only empowering thing that is ONLY hers? She did not like that Vanraj kept coming in and out of her house, but she told Baa instead of confronting Vanraj. She has been in so much pain and not once has she actively articulated it to anyone, she didn't even tell her own mother?? What kind of mother daughter relationship is that?? Is that the kind of relationship she wants from Pakhi? That if Pakhi were in trouble she would just keep quiet and say nothing? Idk. This turned into a rant but I truly just despise what this show stands for. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One of the things lately Anupamaa has been saying(and it annoys me) is that, dont hurt my family or my kids... or dont say anything to them... but do it to me.... she is literally saying say what u want, but say it to me... wanna hurt someone ,hurt me... . Why give them a reason to hurt you, like inviting it each time....   Anupamaa is not some punching bag

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I love this post LOL. At this point, she's actively staying in an abusive situation and has made no attempts to leave. Statistically, it takes seven tries for a woman to leave any relationship where she is being abused, and here Anupama hasn't even tried once?? Even at the point that she knew the situation, she decided to stay in the house under the same roof as the man who had done nothing for her. I completely understand that as a mother it would have been impossible for her to leave the house, but that's the issue, isn't it? Anupama isn't JUST Anupama. She never has been. She has always declared herself as either a wife, bahu or maa and now she's a saas. The one time she decided to create an identity for herself she was abused into giving it up. And then when the truth was shown to her, she did not actively seek out any motivations to empower herself. Those were brought to her because of her own majboori. In the end, even if Anupama isn't tied down to Vanraj like she keeps claiming, she is tied down to all the relationships she has as a RESULT of him that she keeps giving power to over herself. Anupama has never been givien the narrative space to just be herself - other than her dance class. So is that the only empowering thing that is ONLY hers? She did not like that Vanraj kept coming in and out of her house, but she told Baa instead of confronting Vanraj. She has been in so much pain and not once has she actively articulated it to anyone, she didn't even tell her own mother?? What kind of mother daughter relationship is that?? Is that the kind of relationship she wants from Pakhi? That if Pakhi were in trouble she would just keep quiet and say nothing? Idk. This turned into a rant but I truly just despise what this show stands for. 

This show stands for nothing! Such a crappy episodes that we get everyday where EMA is being tried to justified and glorified. On a whole, not even once have I seen Vanraj truely suffering, he always had Kavya or Baa by him to support and fight over him. 

At the most she shares her pain with Samar and Babuji, both of whom are pointless when it comes to standing up for Anupama! 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lennie

One of the things lately Anupamaa has been saying(and it annoys me) is that, dont hurt my family or my kids... or dont say anything to them... but do it to me.... she is literally saying say what u want, but say it to me... wanna hurt someone ,hurt me... . Why give them a reason to hurt you, like inviting it each time....   Anupamaa is not some punching bag

Yes and Anupama herself has to understand. Why always she thinks that whatever happens wrong she can bear but not her family

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nandini and samar told  that anupamaa ka workload kam karenge