Poll

Is Sara Ali Khan another flowerpot in making?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It's looks to me Sara is going on flowerpot mode with her choices of movie roles. Soon she will end up like Sonam or Sonakshi. All she does roles with least screen time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sonam was never flowerpot - she had meaty roles in all her films. It's another matter that those films flopped left, right and centre.

Sonakshi is GOOD at being a flowerpot - she looks good, acts well, and has raised the standards of a flowerpot.

Sara lacks the appeal even of a flowerpot. She doesn't have the desirability factor.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

IN Quarantine there was a time I use to go and hide from the family and my goto content on the phone was this

An I dont why/when/how/where but now its this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsXG4YET4zs

^Music videos like this are a treasure 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she is on the right path to become next Sonakshi. Though I have to say Sonakshi had more screen presence than her.

Sonam was never a flowerpot. Like all Bollywood actresses yes she has done movies where her role is small compared to the actor but she if we look at her whole filmography she is one of those actress who worked hard to find movies where she is as important as the actors if not more.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sonam was no flowerpot ....she is just a bad actress. 

Sara Ali Khan is a joke to her kind, an Ivy League education, smart PR (that whole Kartik KWK stunt)  and terrible terrible acting. In fact she should stop acting and open a PR company 

As for Sonakshi...

Haye! Yeh Nepo Kids 

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She should select good scripts instead of coming in remakes.

The next Sonakshi indeed