RiyaVaghani thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys I am a Newbie here... I have written this ff... hope i get a good response! šŸ¤—

Sneak Peek

Vansh: So, Friendship check! Care check! Possessiveness check! Trust obviously check!

Riddhima: So maybe... Love?

Vansh: Check?

Riddhima: Weird proposal, right?

Vansh: Doesn't matter! I love you!

Riddhima: I love you too!

Edited by RiyaVaghani - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol. What are they here?? Pen up the story. I would like to see šŸ˜³

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

sure! Do you want Chapter one now!?

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

So guys, I didn't really get a good reply...but it's fine! I am posting the first chapter! do give it a read!

#1 A Breakup Connection

MORNING 6 AM

As the sun rose, the rays of sun falling on her, she started waking up.

Just then, the ā€˜Sejalā€™ alarm went ā€œWAKE UP RIDZ!! WE GOT LATE!! ITā€™S 6 AM ALREADY!!!ā€

To this, Riddhima sleepily replied, ā€œI love you, tooā€

Sejal (irritated): WAKE UP!! Weā€™ve got work, and today we have to plan a surprise birthday party remember? Itā€™s Siaā€™s BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!

Riddhima (now awake): Oh! YA! Thank GOD you reminded me! I almost forgot!! And I have to meet Kabir too! He said he wanted to discuss something important.

Sejal: So now you started giving my credit to your god?

Riddhima (Smiling ear to ear): So? What if even you forgot? God reminded you.

Sejal: Enough now! We have the entire day to talk! Letā€™s get ready; Today weā€™re gonna meet Mr. Raisinghania for his sisterā€™s party and we also have to plan Siaā€™s party so hurry up!

MORNING 7:30 AM

Sejal: I cooked breakfast while you went for a bath.

Riddhima: Thank you so much! I love you! I have to go to meet Kabir so give me breakfast fast!!

Sejal: You love everyone Riddhima! You should stop being so good or someone will take advantage of you!

Riddhima: How can anyone do anything to me if you are by my side?

Sejal: Awww! You made the environment emotional. Come have breakfast and go meet your pathetic PT teacher! Iā€™m telling you! He doesnā€™t give me good vibes. Heā€™s gonna break your heart one day!

Riddhima: Oh God! Sejal! Stop being judgmental! Heā€™s my boyfriend! And Iā€™m meeting him in the Skyline restaurant now and I think our meeting with Mr.Raisinghania is also there only at 9 am, right? So, Iā€™ll meet you there.

Sejal: Okay, done. Meanwhile, Iā€™m going to the park with Sia so that she doesnā€™t doubt that weā€™re planning something. Let me show you Mr. Raisinghaniaā€™s picture so you recognize him.

Riddhima: No, itā€™s fine. Youā€™ll be there with me. I donā€™t need to recognize him.

After finishing breakfast, both the friends go to their respective destinations.

MORNING 8 AM

At the parkā€¦

Sejal is waiting for Sia when a balloon seller comes to her asking her to buy some balloons. Sejal is unable to see the balloon sellerā€™s face and thinks that she should buy some to surprise Sia. Instead, she herself gets surprised as the balloon seller shows her face. Sejal exclaims, ā€œSia!! You always surprise us!ā€

Sia: But where is the other part of ā€˜usā€™?

Sejal: Oh! Riddhima? She has gone to meet that pathetic PT teacher. Sheā€™ll come tomorrow. Actually, today we have got a contract for planning Mr. Vansh Raisinghaniaā€™s sisterā€™s birthday party.

Sia starts thinking, ā€œOh No! So thatā€™s why bhaiya was asking if I knew some event planners! But he told me that he had a business party! Oh no! What if Sia and Riddhima come to know that I am Vansh bhaiā€™s sister!? What if they break their friendship with me after that!? I need to stop them!!ā€

Sejal thinks, ā€œOh! So she must be thinking that we donā€™t remember her day. Sheā€™s so sad! But I canā€™t tell her.We have to surprise her.ā€

Sejal: Hey! I have an idea! Letā€™s have a girlsā€™ night tonight at our place of course. Hey! We have never seen your home! Letā€™s do it at your place.

Sia: NO! I mean I canā€™t um mumma wonā€™t allow. Iā€™ll come over to your place. By the way, tell me about this Mr. Vanshā€™s project. Why are you taking it? I advise you not to take it. Iā€™ve heard he is very particular about his choice and very strict. He doesnā€™t spare even a single mistake.

Sejal: Woah! Take a breath! Speak slow! Iā€™m not running away. Now, ok sleepover at our place and this is the first time you are giving me information about the client but still, thank you and about Mr. Raisinghania, isnā€™t it good that heā€™s strict? Everyone should learn to be perfect. Iā€™m taking the project and itā€™s final! Now letā€™s have some ice cream and donā€™t forget that weā€™ve to visit our orphanage today. And the NGO after that. Come on!

Sia wonders what sheā€™ll do.

At Hotel Skyline

Riddhima is waiting for Kabir with a rose in her hand and wondering what he wants to talk about. Just then, Kabir comes and calls her out. Riddhima is very happy to see him and runs and hugs him and gives him the rose. Kabir hugs Riddhima back but he is uncomfortable.

Riddhima senses this and says, ā€œ What is it Kabir? You seem stressedā€.

Kabir says in a serious tone, ā€œ Umm- Riddhimaā€¦ Thereā€™s something I need to tell youā€¦ā€

Riddhima innocently asks, ā€œWhat is it, Kabir?ā€

Kabir says, ā€œBefore I say it, please listen to me first and then make up your mind. Iā€¦ I amā€¦ I donā€™t love you now. See, I liked you. Youā€™re beautiful. But now itā€™s over. Actually, I loved someone else but something happened and then I saw you and you were amazing but now I canā€™t do this anymoreā€¦ Itā€™s over.ā€

Riddhima, crying very much, tries to stop Kabir from going. She says, ā€œ Kabir, you could have told me about it! Please donā€™t do this! I love you!!ā€

Kabir hands over the rose back to Riddhima and leaves her crying. Riddhima tries to crush the rose and itā€™s petals fall down while a thorn pierces her hand. She sits there on the table alone and crying.

Please Comment and/or Like... I hope y'all like my story... I've got some really cool things coming up!

Love and Wishes to Everyone! šŸ¤—

Stay Safe

Stay Healthy

And most importantly!

Stay Happy!

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Lol. What are they here?? Pen up the story. I would like to see šŸ˜³

There! you can see what they are....šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ¤—

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice startšŸ‘šŸ¼

Continue soon

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice startšŸ‘šŸ¼

Just wanted to know..is this a short story or FF?

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Nice startšŸ‘šŸ¼

Just wanted to know..is this a short story or FF?

it's an ff dear!

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathu

Nice startšŸ‘šŸ¼

Continue soon

thank you!

i will post today!

RiyaVaghani thumbnail

guys i am not able to post the next part! it says.... 'Spam Content not allowed'

does anyone know what to do?