Posted: 3 years ago

I have updated the new one

it is actually a part of chapter 1

Edited by RiyaVaghani - 3 years ago
RiyaVaghani thumbnail

MORNING 8:45 AM

At the NGO

Sejal sees the time on her watch and exclaims, “Oh no! I have to go, Sia! It’s only 15 minutes to the meeting and Mr. Vansh won’t recognise Riddhima. Our business profile has only my picture! So see you at night! Bye!

Sia waves to her while thinking what to do to prevent her friends from knowing that she is Sia Raisinghania.

At Hotel Skyline

I am sorry, I don't know why... this part is apparently having some spam content according to India Forums and I cannot post links... so kindly do with what i explain in short...

Riddhima was crying when a man comes and consoles her and tends to her injury.

MORNING 9 AM

Sejal is in the elevator. She thinks, “Luckily, I’m on time. I hope Mr.Vansh hasn’t arrived already.

Riddima and Vansh look at their respective watches and say at the same time, “Bye, I have a meeting.” Riddhima says, “ Wow! God plans his games well!” Vansh says, “There is no God. It was just a coincidence.” Riddhima says, “It’s all destiny. Coincidences don’t exist Mr…?” Just then, Sejal arrives and says, “Mr. Vansh! I’m sorry for being late. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. Oh! You already met my friend!” Both Riddhima and Vansh are surprised. Riddhima exclaims, “What!?” Sejal introduces Vansh and Riddhima to each other and asks when they came. Before Vansh could say anything, Riddhima gives a fake smile and says, “Just now! We just met and you came! Haha!”

Vansh is a bit confused but then says, “ So let’s get started. What do you want to ask?”

Riddhima: First of all, where is the party? We need to see the location.

Vansh: At my farmhouse. I’ll message the address to you.

Sejal (showing him some pictures) : These are some cake designs. How big cake do you want? And what’s the name of the birthday girl?

Vansh: I want the cake to be unique. None of these would work. Design a new cake. My sister turns 21 tomorrow. And she loves rose scented candles. So I want 21 rose scented candles on the cake. And, my sister’s name is Sia.

Riddhima: What!?

Sejal: Seriously? What a coincidence!! We have a friend whose name is Sia and she turns 21 tomorrow!

Riddhima: And she loves rose scented candles!

Vansh: Interesting! Very Interesting! I asked my sister if she knows some party planners giving the excuse of a business party and she is the one who suggested I give the contract to you guys. In fact, she praised you guys a lot.

Sejal: What a cool coincidence! The business tycoon Vansh Raisinghania’s sister has so much in common with our Sia.

They continue they’re meeting. But, while Sejal just shrugs the similarities between the two Sias easily, Vansh and Riddhima smell something fishy…

Precap: Sejal asks for Sia’s picture for the cake. Sia is tense as she gets ready to go to the farmhouse. Riddhima and Sejal get shocked seeing Sia with Vansh’s family.

I am really sorry for being late but the forums were continuously showing 'Spam contents not allowed.'

Edited by RiyaVaghani - 3 years ago
RiyaVaghani thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaVaghani

MORNING 8:45 AM

At the NGO

Sejal sees the time on her watch and exclaims, “Oh no! I have to go, Sia! It’s only 15 minutes to the meeting and Mr. Vansh won’t recognise Riddhima. Our business profile has only my picture! So see you at night! Bye!

Sia waves to her while thinking what to do to prevent her friends from knowing that she is Sia Raisinghania.

At Hotel Skyline

I am sorry, I don't know why... this part is apparently having some spam content according to India Forums and I cannot post links... so kindly do with what i explain in short...

Riddhima was crying when a man comes and consoles her and tends to her injury.

MORNING 9 AM

Sejal is in the elevator. She thinks, “Luckily, I’m on time. I hope Mr.Vansh hasn’t arrived already.

Riddima and Vansh look at their respective watches and say at the same time, “Bye, I have a meeting.” Riddhima says, “ Wow! God plans his games well!” Vansh says, “There is no God. It was just a coincidence.” Riddhima says, “It’s all destiny. Coincidences don’t exist Mr…?” Just then, Sejal arrives and says, “Mr. Vansh! I’m sorry for being late. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. Oh! You already met my friend!” Both Riddhima and Vansh are surprised. Riddhima exclaims, “What!?” Sejal introduces Vansh and Riddhima to each other and asks when they came. Before Vansh could say anything, Riddhima gives a fake smile and says, “Just now! We just met and you came! Haha!”

Vansh is a bit confused but then says, “ So let’s get started. What do you want to ask?”

Riddhima: First of all, where is the party? We need to see the location.

Vansh: At my farmhouse. I’ll message the address to you.

Sejal (showing him some pictures) : These are some cake designs. How big cake do you want? And what’s the name of the birthday girl?

Vansh: I want the cake to be unique. None of these would work. Design a new cake. My sister turns 21 tomorrow. And she loves rose scented candles. So I want 21 rose scented candles on the cake. And, my sister’s name is Sia.

Riddhima: What!?

Sejal: Seriously? What a coincidence!! We have a friend whose name is Sia and she turns 21 tomorrow!

Riddhima: And she loves rose scented candles!

Vansh: Interesting! Very Interesting! I asked my sister if she knows some party planners giving the excuse of a business party and she is the one who suggested I give the contract to you guys. In fact, she praised you guys a lot.

Sejal: What a cool coincidence! The business tycoon Vansh Raisinghania’s sister has so much in common with our Sia.

They continue they’re meeting. But, while Sejal just shrugs the similarities between the two Sias easily, Vansh and Riddhima smell something fishy…

Precap: Sejal asks for Sia’s picture for the cake. Sia is tense as she gets ready to go to the farmhouse. Riddhima and Sejal get shocked seeing Sia with Vansh’s family.

I am really sorry for being late but the forums were continuously showing 'Spam contents not allowed.'

docs google com/document/d/11uMi_8SGwNpwL3ipgRWaxUPBQsRbVOGShxk1mCmW0PM/edit?usp=sharing

here is a link where you will find the complete part

kindly use dot instead of space.... i cannot post a link since i am a newbie