Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthi.02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

What is a difference between this track n fame death track???

Missing body 

Family believes that naira is dead 

Naira staying somewhere else 

Kartik becoming devdas again 

Only difference is audiance won't know about naira's wherabout . 

Last time Karthik could afford to be Devdas, this time he has 3 kids to take care of. Let's see what the majnu chooses to be.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Exactly jab bus se gir kar nai marna tha to itna din bus drama dikha kar faltu ka drama kiya just to show Kartik naira is fighting hard against death. 

Akshata and Gayatri ‘s death scene was more real than this bus drama . The way naira fall of the cliff proves now there is no chance of return for naira but of course koi superman ayega jiske wajah se naira zinda niklegi.🤢

Akshara and gayatri death scenes were my fave because I felt they were well executed and actually had proper shock value because of the way they were presented, especially gayatri's death. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Because there is no twist at all. They just randomly showed a promo to attract the viewers attention. And now have no idea how to take the story forward. So they are using the normal ITV trope of lead dying and coming back some time later.

I knew it wasn't going to be some big twist as per rajan's interviews, because he said that they are still in dicussions, which meant they still had no idea what they were going to do and all this was silly hype. I laughed when in his interview rajan said we do not do gimmicks for hype 🤣 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

The difference is during first fake death kaira had only one kid and during this second fake death kaira have 2 kids 😆

During first fake death Kartik had doubted naira’s fidelity. During second fake death , naira has blessings of all the family members😆

Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kon sa Superman naira ko khai se bhi bacha leta hai😆

I think 2-3 weeks baad memory loss wali naira ki entry hogi and Kartik ke liye family nayi biwi bhi search kar rai hogi. Naira bhi kisi naye house mai hogi .

Jab Kartik nayi biwi ke sath mandap mai baitha hoga tab naira ki entry hogi with biggg bgm “o more saiyaan”😆

I think kyunki Saras bhi kabhi bahu thi ka Mihir death wala track ayega. Dekhna yeh hai nayi mandira kon hogi😆 

Rajan shahi ko yeh sab ekta Kapoor se Ek bar discuss kar lena chahiye. Ekta Kapoor is itv queen in this fake death, rebirth and surgery department.

Naira ki nayi entry kaisi hogi? I feel mostly memory loss. Kaira fans ki wajah se Rajan shahi face change kar k nayi naira nai layege. 

Naira real death is next to impossible because during Akshata death , Rajan shahi was already having next leads in the show in form of Kaira. Right now there is no next new couple is available to take over show.

I think fake death 2-3 week chalega and then back to square 😆

Here is what I think. I think naira will have memory loss and will be living with another family who will take her in and there will be another guy who enters who will take interest in naira and that family will play cupid for naira and the new guy (perhaps the new guy is a member of that family and the family want to make naira their bahu lol).... so basically it will be almost reverse of last naira "death" track where goenka's were doing match-making for karthik and got him married, but here naira will be considered single by this new family and try and get her married 😆 

It's yeh rishta after all so incomplete without shaadi track of some sort, and I know for a fact this track would get massive ratings 🤣

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthi.02

Last time Karthik could afford to be Devdas, this time he has 3 kids to take care of. Let's see what the majnu chooses to be.

Yeah they will show karthik different this time now that he is a father.