Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

Yes. Yehi toh main chahti thi kab se !!!

Post bhi kiya tha !!

I wish, writers forum stalk kar ke humra idea chura le

ahahahah

I wish dear aisa ho 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Obviously he will know. Vaise bhi jan jayega Siya devi ki kumbhkarn ki nind tootne hai aisa asha hai man mein 

Yeh soch kuch khas pavitra nhi hai. Riansh fans ko accha nhi lagega.  Sadist in a sense this is not very pleasing thought still it is giving pleasure 😜😜😜

Kinda good to see Vansh over jealousy attitude. I feel right now he is not aware that Ridhima is the ex-girl friend of Kabir. But for whatever reasons, I feel this should happen. If this is not what they thinking, then don't know what more. 

I want her to leave or forget. But VR Mansion and crying - nah! 

I'm waiting clock to strike 7 pm or Voot to upload 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pagla jayega banda...🤣

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

snehasneha ne vi bola! Mein toh kab se bol rahi hun.....Lets see. Riansh needs a solid dhakka in their relationship. And i want Kahana marriage . Kar do dono ka kalyanam!!

Vansh ko kabhi punishment Nehi milega, likh lo. FD jo mange, Makers ulta hi dete hai. Vansh se jyada dhoka  yeh log kartein hai humse😆

Kahana klyanam toh hona hi chahiye. Super kamina pair dekhne ko milega. & Only Ahana can give Kabir tit for tat. this girl is way too smarter than him🤣

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh God kya punishment hain...mazaa ayega....but...can she also forget kabir...since he electrocute her...he doesn't  even deserve to be in her vicinity....like I hate him...thats y!

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish writers see this forum, a lot better ideas than what they are showing us at the name of thriller!!!!!!!!

I mentioned similar theory before: how about if

-  riansh knew each other from earlier/childhood... ridhima lost memory in some accident/fight .... (vansh though she was dead... actually was saved/kidnapped by kabir)

- kabir knew it and planned to use ridhima.... (knowing vansh will not kill/harm her)

- hence vansh married her in 2-3 days so she does not go away or stay with kabir...

- vansh is torturing her same way he did before ... so ridhima remembers him... regain her memory

- vansh's restlessness' reason is her memory loss.... 

- later when ridhima regains/ed her memory plays along ...  or gives him same torture as she got it from vrs & family ...twice... 😊

Even i feel....they know each other somehow...they are connected....even the malang dance implied that....it was vansh n ridz then kabir entered, ridz again chose vrs and then leap of faith!!!❤️

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you 😊....but what if she has lost her memory and she doesn't even remember Kabir...in that process both will try hard to woo her in their own way🤗🤗...what say☺️

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Are u wanting to see ridhima with kabir! bad idea if kabir is also present in storyline. 🤢 kabir will try to come close ridhima for his own benefit 🤬

Edited by ILTHBEB - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

I completely agree with you 😊....but what if she has lost her memory and she doesn't even remember Kabir...in that process both will try hard to woo her in their own way🤗🤗...what say☺️

That will b even better. 😜😜😜

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want him to crave for and actually earn her love.