Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Totally Loved this OS. It's one of the meaningful OSes I read here.

It clearly shows the distinction, the thing you want to portray is clear and distinct. For one, moving on wasn't difficult, but for other it's difficult.

For Virat, having a partner helped him very much to move on in his life, but for Patralekha being lonely didn't help to move on, rather she couldn't even accept her own husband.

I wish Samraat were there with her to help her to move on like Sai's helping Virat.

Anyway a great OS.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Totally Loved this OS. It's one of the meaningful OSes I read here.

It clearly shows the distinction, the thing you want to portray is clear and distinct. For one, moving on wasn't difficult, but for other it's difficult.

For Virat, having a partner helped him very much to move on in his life, but for Patralekha being lonely didn't help to move on, rather she couldn't even accept her own husband.

I wish Samraat were there with her to help her to move on like Sai's helping Virat.

Anyway a great OS.

Those are the kindest words I have read here. Thank you so much ❤️

Honestly, I think it's important for a person to move on from their ex - lover before they commit themselves to another person bcz frankly, this is not the other person's responsibility to pull you out of your misery. You have to do it yourself. It's fine if this new person is ready to help you but otherwise it's unfair to your new interest. 

With Sairat, it helps bcz Virat’s attraction to Sai will completely diminish whatever leftover concerns he has for PP. But I think having a goal helps a lot. For example, Virat was off to GC and had a distraction after his breakdown but Pakhi didn't. She is living a aimless life and is focused only on Virat. She needs to decide what she wants in life and work on it. 

raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the OS. I also dont think Pakhi is a vamp but she lacks a true well wisher and partner who can guide her. Kash Ashwini reality me Pakhi ko samjhae. 

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow 

Loved this...what a lovely os...

I obviously loved sai and Virat😳 

Pakhi's part was also good...atleast in ur os she came to a realisation....

I adore ashwin...she is just so cute and sweet...and super kind to give Pakhi advise....

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

😲😲😲

I haven't read it yet - but seeing your un as postmaker 😲😲😲😆🤗