The Vansh Rai Singhania

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Vansh ne pichle 2-3 din se bohot gaaliya khayi hai, so let's discuss about him more in positive aspects

1. He lost his parents at a very young age, and their deaths were not normal, the loss is still fresh in his heart more because he couldn't do anything about 😭
  2. Took the decision of handling the family as well as buisness again at a very young age and did everything at his best👍🏼
  3. He also very well knows that the family for whom he worked like a robot want's his downfall except his sisters and dadi, still there was no drawback in the love and care from his side 👏
  4. Then came Ragini, he may or may not love her but was committed to her and planned a future with her, then got to know she was after his money, but she wanted to confess something about his mother's death before she could do so she got shot. The horrible memories came back and he was still shattered that he couldn't do anything about it.
  5. He met Riddhima after 3 years, she had the capacity to look into his eyes and tell him off, scold him for his behaviour had the audacity to shut him 👍🏼
  6. He started to see a glimpse of his dead mother in her but before she could go away he married her. The girl never fell for his charm, money or gift but fell for his simplicity, pure heart amd his love for the family. He too started to open up and tried to trust her, but the moment he did, the trust was shattered😭😒
  7. The women he regarded as his mother and treated her with upmost respect was responsible for his own mother's 

He wanted to show off to the world that he is a big master mind, doesn't have a heart, is ruthless, doesn't trust anyone but deep down he too is the totally shattered person who's scared to loose himself 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh is gem of a person but galtiya insaan se hoti h and fiction m redeemable bhi hoti h 😛 so it's okay sooner or later he will also get virtual jhappi and pappi from us but wo dekhte h kab milte h😛 

But one thing I'd like to say is ki these points Maybe the explanation for his behaviour but not an excuse for causing pain to his wife. 

Even she had been through worse, she never had a parent and rest of dukhda we all know. Maybe one day when everything goes back to normal they both fill the gap in each other's lives. ❤️

Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Vansh is gem of a person but galtiya insaan se hoti h and fiction m redeemable bhi hoti h 😛 so it's okay sooner or later he will also get virtual jhappi and pappi from us but wo dekhte h kab milte h😛 

But one thing I'd like to say is ki these points Maybe the explanation for his behaviour but not an excuse for causing pain to his wife. 

Even she had been through worse, she never had a parent and rest of dukhda we all know. Maybe one day when everything goes back to normal they both fill the gap in each other's lives. ❤️

that's the best thing (maybe the worst too) about her, she doesn't loose her ethics, whatever she did/does is just for pure intensions, wo alag baat hai the consequences turn agains her favour😆

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Vansh

But at the same time vansh ka dard meko mehsoos hota😭

Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Vansh

But at the same time vansh ka dard meko mehsoos hota😭

areyyy wo toh sab ko hota hai😭 

Everyone was waiting for his revenge as he hinted on wedding night, but it seems a little illogical and as I having track record with ITV I'm not disappointed

By the way Rrahul's beard is coming back👍🏼😳

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Muskie

areyyy wo toh sab ko hota hai😭 

Everyone was waiting for his revenge as he hinted on wedding night, but it seems a little illogical and as I having track record with ITV I'm not disappointed

By the way Rrahul's beard is coming back👍🏼😳

I feel there's something else in the name of revenge

Beard se hi itna intense look aa raha hai😉😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So very well penned down Muskie!! 🤗

All incidents in his life that changed him from a loving doting son to a ruthless egoist man!!

Which ofcourse is just a farce ...a hard exterior to safeguard himself n his family from enemies!!

A very poignant life he has lived ... all alone!!

And finally like breeze of fresh air Riddhima entered though she came with a motive but unknowingly cracked the walls of heart n barged him forcing him to Live, Laugh n Love😳

Hope their love cross the troubled waters n this time emerge stronger!!

😃

Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

So very well penned down Muskie!! 🤗

All incidents in his life that changed him from a loving doting son to a ruthless egoist man!!

Which ofcourse is just a farce ...a hard exterior to safeguard himself n his family from enemies!!

A very poignant life he has lived ... all alone!!

And finally like breeze of fresh air Riddhima entered though she came with a motive but unknowingly cracked the walls of heart n barged him forcing him to Live, Laugh n Love😳

Hope their love cross the troubled waters n this time emerge stronger!!

😃

awww thanks🤗 it's an honor getting that from you😎

Yes, that's what vansh is. There's a facade of ruthlessness, egoism ect that he shows off coz he's scared of being broken again and again😒

I too wish both of them emerges stronger together without either of them changing themselves😳