Baa is the manoos

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I found it very annoying that baa blamed Anupama and  her Sautan ( yes she said that) for all her sons woes. 

At no point in time she even acknowledged and reproached her son other than the slap but she spares no effort in taunting others. Women like her can never see others at peace nor be in peace themselves. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I found it irritating too! She slapped him once because she was insulted in public along with her husband and she could nit give it back to Rakhi. Had it been a closed door revelation, she woukd not have slapped him and may have blamed Anupama!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is confirmed to be main villan of the show. 

murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can't understand why Anupamaa is so submissive in front of Baa when she knows that the latter is wrong.

Like, couldn't Anupamaa have replied back that she offered Vanraj to come inside for the ceremony but he chose not to.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

seriously yaar, this is too much! smiley44

How could u blame ur daughter-in-law everyime for everything ?🐷

"Kya kare Anu? 

Mar jaye?

tuhada kutta tommy sadda kutta kutta" 🤣🤣🤣

Anu ki koi feeling nahi hai kya :P

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yep I also feel that she only slapped and scolded Vee that day  because his affair was revealed to her by someone outside the family in a way that it could never be denied, and that too in full public view...

If Anu, her mother or even one of the kids told her she would have denied it as far as possible,  and if proof was presented she would have encouraged everyone to act like nothing was happening, and possibly even blamed Anu for it 🤔...

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

kavya ko blame karna samjhe ata han why Anupamaa ? i dont understand her character some time

ache bano ya bure plzz  par ek banao

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: murder4

Can't understand why Anupamaa is so submissive in front of Baa when she knows that the latter is wrong.

Like, couldn't Anupamaa have replied back that she offered Vanraj to come inside for the ceremony but he chose not to.

The problem here was that Anupama somewhere agreed with Baa... Had she felt otherwise she would have spoken I think... Remember how she did speak up in the past. 

Remember the flashback scenes of her in hospital where she was telling off Vanraj to get lost? I was annoyed with it too... That whole thing wasn't incorrect!!!! It was perfectly executed scene and there was no other option but to do that!!