Pyari baa meri anu ko kitna pyaar karti hai 🥰

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

So after ages thought to check episode out of curiosity and surprise surprise ( not)  anuj was praising baa bhagwan and saying she is so sweet and she gives so much pyaar to his meri anu smiley24

I have got the meaning of someone giving pyaar totally wrong for so many years until today. I thought it means when someone shows care and concern for you and respects you is pyaar but stupid me 

Pyaari insaan gives pyaar by cursing you out of jealousy when you are happy ,  gives baddua,  becomes selfish and wants you to work like a maid for her and her family and last but not the least disrespects your family including your foster kid  

Thanks to anuj to enlighten me smiley9smiley8smiley29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

photo-output.jpeg
IMG_7040.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhiii

So after ages thought to check episode out of curiosity and surprise surprise ( not)  anuj was praising baa bhagwan and saying she is so sweet and she gives so much pyaar to his meri anu smiley24

I have got the meaning of someone giving pyaar totally wrong for so many years until today. I thought it means when someone shows care and concern for you and respects you is pyaar but stupid me 

Pyaari insaan gives pyaar by cursing you out of jealousy when you are happy ,  gives baddua,  becomes selfish and wants you to work like a maid for her and her family and last but not the least disrespects your family including your foster kid  

Thanks to anuj to enlighten me smiley9smiley8smiley29

The narration is unbelievable. Anuj gives a cold shoulder to his real mom whom he is supposed to have met for the first time in his life. 

OTOH, hugs and respects the person who threw him out of the house, hurled abuses at him and everyone.  

He had wished to become like the mahaan Anupama. Now, he supercedes her. They both are competing against each other as who is the biggest duffer!! smiley24smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

He had wished to become like the mahaan Anupama. Now, he supercedes her. They both are competing against each other as who is the biggest duffer!! smiley24smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yes, they are truly competing against each other as to who'll be the biggest duffer and master of self sabotage, exhibit the most mahaanta, and importantly who'll be the most loyal and dutiful servant of Shameless Shahs. 

I'm not surprised that this weak willed and spineless Majboor became a member of the cult of toxic abusive Baa Bhagwaan. It was only a matter of time tame and we should appreciate the unpaid maid's determination and doggedness at ensuring this smiley37