What is your biggest disappointment with edkv2?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 25 days ago

What aspect of edkv2 you didn't like which includes pre-corona, post-lockdown,and post-leap episodes.

For me the biggest disappointment with this show is that it ruined so early. It would have make sense if it ruined after 1 year because that's the case with almost every ITV show. But the script of edkv2 deteriorates merely in its sixth month and it ruined so badly that there was no story at all. As much as I am cherishing the current suvan romance, it doesn't make up for the damage they have done in last 2.5 months. Cvs have destroyed the potentially intense story.

The first month of show was brilliant. After lockdown, it might not brilliant but basic essence was maintained. I feel that cvs could have spent more time in Suman's realisation of love and suvan's love story. The leap could have brought little bit later.

Overall I feel incomplete with this show because for me ekdv2 has ended when script has ruined drastically. Right now I am watching for the sake of watching because I don't leave any show in the middle.  

Posted: 24 days ago

just 2 things about the Pre-Leap:

Post lockdown-

i guess they had shot the 'Blood Donation camp' track, so they could've shown that to us,

the dating phase of SuVan was extremely short. 

Post-Leap:

EVERYTHING!

Pre-leap:

The lightening fast separation(not gonna blame the CVs here because Sony is one stupid channelsmiley6)

Also Dadu turning into K Dadusmiley36

Post-leap:

STORY, even the actors were not giving their best IMO, dialogues were weirdly placed!

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Pre-leap:

The lightening fast separation(not gonna blame the CVs here because Sony is one stupid channelsmiley6)

Post-leap:

STORY, even the actors were not giving their best IMO, dialogues were weirdly placed!

@bold: Sony is one channel which does start out great stories but then usske andar ka koi ego-maniac -cum-masochistic personality jaag jaata hain & in turn they themselves destroy their best stories (Indianwala Maa, EDKV 1 & 2, Beyhadh 1 & 2 & so many more....)

Originally posted by SuVan_EDKV2

@bold: Sony is one channel which does start out great stories but then usske andar ka koi ego-maniac -cum-masochistic personality jaag jaata hain & in turn they themselves destroy their best stories (Indianwala Maa, EDKV 1 & 2, Beyhadh 1 & 2 & so many more....)

Ikr... they give even more horrible time slots for their good showssmiley44

Also repeat-telecast nahi rakhte... full day CPsmiley26

Posted: 23 days ago

I was kind of expecting to see army training tracks...which they didn't really show...which was kind of disappointing.

Agreeing with Lavy, they could also give some more time to SuVan pre-leap and Dadu turning into K Daddu all of a sudden, I wanted to see him soon warming up to the civilians. They really rushed to get to the leap.

Post-leap is quite disappointing too. Army scenes between Suvan are rarely shown (I haven't caught up but based on how much I've watched so far). The story seemed to also have been dragging a lot lately in my opinion.

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Pre-leap:

Post-leap:

Lavy...you summed it up so well...about what I wanted to say about this show.

Pre-leap:

They have given so much details almost like every day's activities etc. then all of a sudden they speeded up so high... it's OK to speed up as long as they keep the flows in correct direction...bit doesn't look like they have any direction for a while....

Post-leap:

I have not seen recently....once or twice I may have peeked in looks like...main characters are screaming for help....rescue us from this so their performances are too. Not sure they even know why they're lingering it so long.

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2