Change the CVs or end the show

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well Rajan Shahi really needs to understand that killing off main characters and terming it as freshness to show doesn't do justice... I honestly find him to be most insensitive producer ever.. He didn't value Karan and Hina's work and never even mentioned them.. He knows audience loves Kaira still he messed up so many times with Nairas fake death, kartiks swapping of Krish and giving it to naira and final nail in the coffin was Kartik and Vedikas marriage... He lost the plot right there. 

There was a time when I had immense faith in the CVS of Yrkkh, during Akshara and Naitiks era... It was so realistic and so well written... Now I don't understand why aren't CVs understanding ppl love the old charm and realistic yrkkh, not the one they are serving us. 

Killing off Naira And bringing off her lookalike is worst track ever, it's better he shuts the show if he doesn't have enough stories that are realistic.. All he is doing is making mockery of his own show and theme and degrading his own characters.. 

Even if Shivangi enters as Nairas lookalike no one is going to accept her, because audience loves Kaira.... High time Rajan shahi changes his CVs rather than serving us this tradition recycled pathetic tracks. 

I also fully agree Singhanias considered actually their daughter in law their Daughter, here Dadi failed big time she should had given coconut to every daughter in law starting from Suvarna, she has loved Kartik and keerti till the extent of sacrificing her own son, though that's her wrong decision but still... Surekha accepted Akhilesh after all his Extra Marital Affair, is a big thing too... Gayu who has been daughter in law since many years...Also what about Krishna, why didn't she atleast give coconut to Krishna along with keerti???? 

Change the CVs Rajan Shah, coz this ship is sinking big time otherwise... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What do you mean look alike like TULSI??? The fake one came in and kidnapped the other one.. or replace. 

If you think she is dead your really gullible she is not dead. Its just for the track and the show has more potential they just need time. 

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tulsi didn't had lookalike, it was another actress totally who kidnapped Tulsi... In twitter everyone is talking that might be they are planning to bring exact lookalike like Naira, means Shivangi will only do the role but not as Naira, new character... I honestly hope that they don't ruin Kaira for us  ..thats it