Vansh is a confusion for all of us -II

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Watched the episode finally but i am not shocked like others.I was sure it was coming

In compare to Itv Males Vansh is still a better option  i think the ordeal of trp has brought this revenge game.The plot is typical but still the execution is always better than any show that are shown in tv.

I still need to watch tomorrow "s episode. Then i may b able to comment about further track.But i have some legit questions and i have tried to find the answers 

Is Vansh Bipolar? Is he dark? Is he a villain Is it he who wants to destroy riddhima physically? 

Ans -No. He is hurt and he is seething in anger mistrust and  blind rage and miscommunication. He cannot see her in pain but want to give her pain.He punishes ppl accordingly. To Anupriya,Kabir is the  ultimate weakness so he aimed his gun at Kabir  and let him blurt all the truth.

To Kabir, Vansh and Riddhima 's' separation and Anu 's ordeal is ultimate weakness, so  he  plot Ahana to make Kabir overconfident.zKabir needs to get backstab in love too as Vansh faced due to him.

To Riddhima Vansh is the ultimate weakness Yes!he is gonna break him.Vansh was never a dark character not even in initial episodes....He was always a grey character to me. That he was a Mafia was a information  fed by Kabir, Having Mafia connection  and being a Mafia are two different  things.

Till date he was in love and now he is in pain and anger.Vansh has lost his parents in a very tender age, he lost his fiance whom he trusts. With utmost  difficulty he again was  having  genuine feeling for Riddhima. He surpassed death for her She was all.in all for him

.But the girl is too naive to recognize her husband, naturally  the pain and the  wound of his heart  has amplified and now he is hurting her and calling her as "enemy " 

2.Is Vansh doing a right thing?

No definately  not. He still have a half baked story and his anger of losing ragini as his prime witness and watching Siya in misery has  made him taking the decision of revenge. His timing and his notion is wrong and thats exactly  make him a flawed character.Mamta herself is confused of Dark and Grey. A Dark character will never ponder over decision and never regrets. Tara never regrets  killing ppl.But Ridz pain is unbearable for Vansh. There lies the difference between Dark and Grey. A Grey has white portions too. Vansh is a flawed and grey character.  He is not Dark. Dark ppl lacks morality  and  emotions. Vansh have both its just his  way are twisted and his anger is now channeled to a wrong person in a wrong time.

3.Will Riddhima leave him?

She should  leave him. A separation is necessary  for both. What he doing is quite dangerous. He had crossed his limits for safeguarding her earlier, but now he will cross it for punishing him. He was very restless to save her as he was aware of the car scenario. when Ishani stopped him to have cake.

He  lashes out Ahana for the hanging fiasco. As VR sets limit. No one pokes their nose into it. The entire thing should not b accepted  by Riddhima.

But as we still have lock down and making different arrangement is hard for makers we may get Ridhima 's revenge or her memory loss or something makers can show  without changing the location.sBut to me he should leave and she will, but not for a very long period as VR mansion members  are  also concerned here.She will return soon.But for once she must leave. The physical distance  is really necessary.

4.Did he use her body to break her? 

I dont think he had done it.I still have doubt whether they did the deed but i think even if its the case, He has not used her body to punish her. His confession and his love both are  true. 

5.What exactly Vansh know?

That is subjected to confirmation. I think he knows only what he was fed before he had jumped from the cliff and exactly why he is wrong and a flawed character.

6.What exact punishment he wants to give

Emotional heartbreak to b precisely  or breaking her trust which she has bestowed him. He will made Ahana fall for Kabir and  break Riddhima 's trust. I liked his mindgame with Kabir but not  with Riddhima.Makers exposed it to keep audience happy that atleast they know the truth otherwise it would have been a huge shock. 

7.How long it will take to solve the mystery?

I think by 170- 180 episodes we will get all the answers.

8.Did  he make those attacks?

Hanging rope -No,Car -Yes thats why he was so restless to  save her. Vansh was sure that she cant b kept for such a long time in a locked car. It was a horrible thing. But its Immj2 after all!None of the action is justified. He should b slapped for this. 

The ultimate outcome!!

Vansh will lose her love and trust. It will b a hard task for him to rebuild  it. Siya should reveal him the truth only after Riddhima leaves. One day he may got the letter but it will b too late. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful post..Explained everything☺️ 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah we just need to have some patience right now and how the story unfolds coz going by IMMJ2 plotline they won't drag this for long. 

Kageyama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is there an episode today ?

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I heard inYT video that Mansi have 3 months contract 🤞🤞hope after that she leaves Riansh 🤞🤞

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipali13

I heard inYT video that Mansi have 3 months contract 🤞🤞hope after that she leaves Riansh 🤞🤞

Take it from me he will b killed by our Dearest Dao digi dao digi dao.dao digi dao.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You have put each and every thing

After watching episode i was also hell bound to console myself that he hates dhokha

And riddhima has given him by not trusting him for ragini 

And yes he himself his wrong in many ways by not communicating before the strom 

Me too want a separation where he regrets on his decision 

You are right he is targeting the weakness of his dushman

For kabir its ap and for riddhima is her love for vansh 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Take it from me he will b killed by our Dearest Dao digi dao digi dao.dao digi dao.

Haan vo use marr dega 

Ahana will be killed by our kabira

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good analysis 👍🏼. I agree, I too he think he only knows the information fed to him during that cliff scene day. All this is based on that. For me i see failure for vansh in all ends. To an extent he might win against kabir but breaking him i doubt. I don't think kabir will ever fall in love and ahana for him is just a another pawn nothing else. That's where vansh mindgame won't work. Vansh's biggest mistake he didn't do his research well if he did know about ridhbir he wouldn't have taken this pathway. For kabir, nothing else matters other than vansh's property and his status. This is his first and forever love. It wouldn't be long when kabir start smelling some neusan going around. After all kabir is not an idiot like vansh is overestimating him , yes a bad executor but a good observer. Ahana is unstable too so tables can change any moment for vansh. 

I thought the car thingy was also orchestrated by kabir 🤔.