Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful post❤️

As vansh's said ye ishq hota hi aisa hai ,na dard diya jata hai na saha jata hai.

He want to give her pain but he can't see her in pain too ,at the same time khud ka pain Jo uske andar,pain of betrayal Woh usse saha b nhi jata

He want to give her tasteof her own medicine

It's conflict between his heart and mind

Vaise revenge na ho payega isse

Bande ko biwi p ek kharoch b nhi chahiye

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

vansh is actually grey and kabir is the dark one in this season i guess

like deep was grey and tara was dark 

ridz and aarohi both are white..but according to the montage ridz may become grey in the future 

vansh doesnt know the reality behind ridz..he knows what he heard from kabir before that cliff scene..that means he is oblivious to the fact that ap and kabir knew each other from the beginning and had been planning to usurp his empire even when he was a teenager?? he doesnt know ragz was shot by AP? he thinks ridz gave the chip to kabir..why doesnt he understand someone in the mansion shot that video and the same person can give the chip too?

the fact he learned AP was his moms killer was a pure coincidence..so he is unaware of ap's intentions..then i must say he is no mastermind he is a normal human who seethes in anger through what he heard and saw without any deep analysis of the matter

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

You have put each and every thing

After watching episode i was also hell bound to console myself that he hates dhokha

And riddhima has given him by not trusting him for ragini 

And yes he himself his wrong in many ways by not communicating before the strom 

Me too want a separation where he regrets on his decision 

You are right he is targeting the weakness of his dushman

For kabir its ap and for riddhima is her love for vansh 

do we have episode today?

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

do we have episode today?

I have no idea

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This track has much scope for us to get a better idea of Vansh’s mind. It has never crossed my mind that he used her on their SR night. He loves her deeply, he has accepted it and even in last episode he accepted his love for her. But he is too hurt and betrayed to feel any love in a healthy way. His love has become twisted now. I believe he insisted on deepening their relationship so that he can tie her to himself more firmly. He knows he will hurt her, she will want to run. But he wants to keep her and so this twisted way of trying to make it harder for her to go.

Eventually there should be a separation....they both will need it...to evaluate themselves, reflect on their mistakes and learn to love each other in a healthy way....

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seperation track should happen to make vansh relise that how true n pure Riddhu's love was💔.... n true n selfless love still exists in the world🥱....he himself doesn't know that in the revenge process he is going to suffer the most not Riddhu😔.... whenever she tried to tell him the truth he himself stopped her saying  I have nothing to do with ur past...what matters to me the most is our present n future....now what is this revenge concept m really clueless🤔...it will be interesting to see vansh devastated n repenting when he discovers the truth...m really excited 😊🤗 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

This track has much scope for us to get a better idea of Vansh’s mind. It has never crossed my mind that he used her on their SR night. He loves her deeply, he has accepted it and even in last episode he accepted his love for her. But he is too hurt and betrayed to feel any love in a healthy way. His love has become twisted now. I believe he insisted on deepening their relationship so that he can tie her to himself more firmly. He knows he will hurt her, she will want to run. But he wants to keep her and so this twisted way of trying to make it harder for her to go.

Eventually there should be a separation....they both will need it...to evaluate themselves, reflect on their mistakes and learn to love each other in a healthy way....

When u said Twisted I remembered Rrahul's web show. There also d leads fell in love but  said "Ajeeb Rishta hai Humara!!  Pyar kar sakte hai,  par aitbaar nehi"

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Seperation track should happen to make vansh relise that how true n pure Riddhu's love was💔.... n true n selfless love still exists in the world🥱....he himself doesn't know that in the revenge process he is going to suffer the most not Riddhu😔.... whenever she tried to tell him the truth he himself stopped her saying  I have nothing to do with ur past...what matters to me the most is our present n future....now what is this revenge concept m really clueless🤔...it will be interesting to see vansh devastated n repenting when he discovers the truth...m really excited 😊🤗 

Soon Ridhima will leave him by saying

" RIP VRS, u left me with a hole in my soul" smiley28(quoted from Rrahul's insta post)

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣Dishu what an analysis in just one line😜🤭😘😘😘😘....you r the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😘😘

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

🤣Dishu what an analysis in just one line😜🤭😘😘😘😘....you r the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😘😘

🤗