Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Reading all ur comments. But we are too early to make theories. Everything dpends on what kind of Revenge he is going to take and Will b even able to take that? These are the two shooting questions that is hovering around the plot 

Vansh "S Revenge - Again i am telling u. What revenge plan he had? What i have understood he wants her emotional breakdown and he wants her to feel cheated.  Breaking Riddhima 's trust can b 

Pretending to b in love /illegitimate relationship with someone else -Its cheap but it  can break her like glass.

Proving himself as a murderer or a cheater in any form that will b unfathomable for her.So if he breaks her emotionally. Riddhima may leave him or may loss her memory but she will not b a Female Fatale. Vansh hates physical violence but riddhima is always subjected to it. Emotional breakdown is more dangerous so if he is going to that way She will b a cold and emotionless woman. Her crave for love and attention will diminish like ashes

Madhubala could not take the revenge fully she dropped it in midway. Vansh cant see her in pain, he may fulfill his mission of  defeating Kabir but punishing Riddhima is the hardest thing of all. And i think Riddhima will caught his revenge drama in midway.i think she will know that he wants to punish her. She will leave him for that. Badla pura le hi nhi payega Vansh yeh likh k le lo!  Vansh se sab ho payega! Par riddhima se badla lena na ho payega!

Haan !! Ab toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Tracks change in every few epi !!!

Agar confused atma ( I mean Vansh ) ne badle ka plan abort kar Diya,  I will be more than happy. 

But considering  the emothional damages he has already done to Ridhu, I feel it will be difficult for her to forgive him .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

Haan !! Ab toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Tracks change in every few epi !!!

Agar confused atma ( I mean Vansh ) ne badle ka plan abort kar Diya,  I will be more than happy. 

But considering  the emothional damages he has already done to Ridhu, I feel it will be difficult for her to forgive him .

@ Dishu Tera Memory loss wala idea mujhe bohut pasand aya.That was really a nice idea ❤❤❤❤

pyaar2012 thumbnail

@ Dishu Tera Memory loss wala idea mujhe bohut pasand aya.That was really a nice idea ❤❤❤❤

Why she will  foegive her? She will either end her relationship and the most waited  separation track will happen. Or  she will avenge him.

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Thank u yaar🤗

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Why she will  foegive her? She will either end her relationship and the most waited  separation track will happen. Or  she will avenge him.

Vihaan track ke baad bhi hum mein se bohot logon ne manga tha ke Ridhu Vansh ko easily maaf na kare💔

But she was too naive to forgive him.

That's why I said she should never forgive him this tym .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Vihaan track ke baad bhi hum mein se bohot logon ne manga tha ke Ridhu Vansh ko easily maaf na kare💔

But she was too naive to forgive him.

That's why I said she should never forgive him this tym .

I hope mamta ekbar toh ridzi ko strong dikha de. Tt pe vi shayed sab yehi mang rahe hai.

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

"Ridhima to rise from ashes like a Phoenix." Bingo that is what we all need👏.

However I don't want her back for revenge. She can give them test of their own medicine by playing upfront with VR family and Vansh himself. Like taunt and torture. No need to pretend like some goody two shoes. That will be very ghisa peeta track and revenge will be played in loop which will bore us in the long run.

She could easily play her game upfront and say see I am not coward like you who need girls as shield to play their games. Which is the case with both Kabir and Vansh now. It should be like I will teach a lesson to remember to all of you with 'stop me if you can' attitude

Yeah, in other words I just want a strong Ridhu ! My heart bleads to se her so helpless. 😭💔

Edited by Disha.Sharma - 3 years ago
Disha.2021 thumbnail

I hope mamta ekbar toh ridzi ko strong dikha de. Tt pe vi shayed sab yehi mang rahe hai.

Haan, mangna chahiye. 

Poor soul has suffered a lot just coz she loves ppl & believes them.😭💔

Btw, seing Vansh like this, Main toh Kainat ko miss kar rahi hoon.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Haan, mangna chahiye. 

Poor soul has suffered a lot just coz she loves ppl & believes them.😭💔

Btw, seing Vansh like this, Main toh Kainat ko miss kar rahi hoon.

I have never watched Kaynat. But heard she is lethal!

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes u r 100% right Dishu ☺️ if story goes this way then it will be a treat to watch helpless vansh😍😍😍😍....she loves him so much n vansh is still holding grudges against her....I wish cvs learn something from u 😘😘