I want Ridhima to rise from ashes like a Phoenix

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe its too early to comment on the after-separation track, but my mind is racing !!

Most of us want Ridhu to leave Vansh after his truth comes out, but what after that?

She will surely be broken & never be able to easily trust anyone. But bohot hua rona dhona, I want Ridhima to rise from ashes like a Phoenix.

I want the track to go like this, she leaves VR mansion,then Vansh comes to know the full truth. Not from Sia, but from a cctv footage of poolside where AP & Kabir were revealing everything & also electrocuting her. By the time he finds her again, she has met with an accident & lost partial memory. Doctors says she can’t bear any more shock. She is brought back to VR mansion & only remembers Kabir as her lover. Kabir blackmails Vansh in the name of Ridhu to let him do whatever he wants .

But a game within a game goes on, as Ridhu is faking memory loss to avenge everything she suffered. She gives every Raisinghania the taste of their own medicine, the bitterest to Vansh. 

I mean if Vansh Can treat her like this even after loving her, why shouldn’t she?

P.S. Jootas & chappals r welcome. Mujhko avenging Ridhu chahiye to bas chahiyee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupa1902 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At the same time she should also be taking revenge from Kabir and she should gain a solid support system like a friend or someone who saw her as someone she truly is - a strong woman and took her in. I mean while it would be nice to see her independent and strong it would be even better to see her having someone who shows her that humanity is still alive. 

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

"Ridhima to rise from ashes like a Phoenix." Bingo that is what we all need👏.

However I don't want her back for revenge. She can give them test of their own medicine by playing upfront with VR family and Vansh himself. Like taunt and torture. No need to pretend like some goody two shoes. That will be very ghisa peeta track and revenge will be played in loop which will bore us in the long run.

She could easily play her game upfront and say see I am not coward like you who need girls as shield to play their games. Which is the case with both Kabir and Vansh now. It should be like I will teach a lesson to remember to all of you with 'stop me if you can' attitude

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with your post.  Faking an amenesia , remembering only Kabir.. acting like she is in love Kabir. Meanwhile taking revenge against Kabir and making vansh jealous.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

However I don't want her back for revenge. She can give them test of their own medicine by playing upfront with VR family and Vansh himself. Like taunt and torture. No need to pretend like some goody two shoes. That will be very ghisa peeta track and revenge will be played in loop which will bore us in the long run.

She could easily play her game upfront and say see I am not coward like you who need girls as shield to play their games. Which is the case with both Kabir and Vansh now.

Bold : bang on

She should play all alone , and give them taste of their medicine 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree! 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She could easily play her game upfront and say see I am not coward like you who need girls as shield to play their games. Which is the case with both Kabir and Vansh now. It should be like I will teach a lesson to remember to all of you with 'stop me if you can' attitude

Update kab milega? 😁

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Bingo👍🏼

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

Update kab milega? 😁

I'll try to give it today 😃

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reading all ur comments. But we are too early to make theories. Everything dpends on what kind of Revenge he is going to take and Will b even able to take that? These are the two shooting questions that is hovering around the plot 

Vansh "S Revenge - Again i am telling u. What revenge plan he had? What i have understood he wants her emotional breakdown and he wants her to feel cheated.  Breaking Riddhima 's trust can b 

Pretending to b in love /illegitimate relationship with someone else -Its cheap but it  can break her like glass.

Proving himself as a murderer or a cheater in any form that will b unfathomable for her.So if he breaks her emotionally. Riddhima may leave him or may loss her memory but she will not b a Female Fatale. Vansh hates physical violence but riddhima is always subjected to it. Emotional breakdown is more dangerous so if he is going to that way She will b a cold and emotionless woman. Her crave for love and attention will diminish like ashes

Madhubala could not take the revenge fully she dropped it in midway. Vansh cant see her in pain, he may fulfill his mission of  defeating Kabir but punishing Riddhima is the hardest thing of all. And i think Riddhima will caught his revenge drama in midway.i think she will know that he wants to punish her. She will leave him for that. Badla pura le hi nhi payega Vansh yeh likh k le lo!  Vansh se sab ho payega! Par riddhima se badla lena na ho payega!