I was waiting for confirmation that its not a dream smiley17

Oh that's why ....

Then you are not late ðŸ˜‰

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

How dare you Rhea??? What the hell??

What if Prachi does this stupidity for her mother?? Listening to Sarita’s blame??? 

I know Haldi is happening but what if later she accepts the deal? Oh man I thought after everything happening right now this will not happen but looks like it may or may not happen...

I cant tolerate it..., Please Prachi tell her to go to hell..

I think Prachi will accept reha's condition ... Because as we know in today's epiosde Prachi notice that her mom is hurt because her dad is getting marry to reha ... and she knows that her mom will not fight for her love now .... and also saritaji also put blame on her for her dad marriage with meera ... so she will be guilty for that ... and she will try her best to unite her mom and dad 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

They're heading toward forced marriage. 

If Prachi agrees to Rhea..

Ranbir will forcefully marry Prachi.

Its clear in Thursday episode that Ranbir will definitely do something in return of Pallavi's betrayal. 

In current condition i will be happy with PranBir force marriage in upcoming episode 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Oh that's why ....

Then you are not late ðŸ˜‰

😆🤗

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

But looks like we won't get reunion anytime soon. First it was Ranbir staying away now Prachi. Prachi still doesn't trust Ranbir na. So smiley18

agree

But i have feeling that we will get some intense scene between PranBir in upcoming episode during abhi-meera marriage functions ... 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: QxainxX

I want marriage to happen. Jaise bhi ho. smiley4 And I’m absolutely okay with this.

same here ....

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Actually let Prachi accept the deal. Now that Ranbir knows abut his mother's drama, he will never marry Rhea. He will definitely do something and marry Prachi. Bride swap is not possible since Prachi is angry with Ranbir. So most probably we will get Pranbir forced marriage. Then our Romeo will try to cool his angry Juliet. smiley42

and that will be interesting to watch ... 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

What's the problem with Sarita? Doesn't she have a job? Kuch karti toh nahi humesha lecture deti rehti hain. Why is Prachi responsible for Abhi Meera marriage? I thought he is marrying because his febret daughter wanted a new mom. And she threatened to leave the house for that. How come Prachi Riya jhagda is to be blamed for that? How come youngsters be blamed for the mistakes their parents did. It was their parents who separated the kids at birth. How can they expect the twins to patch up when one of them is pure evil and tried to kill/ kidnap the other? If someone continuously blames Prachi, then she will really think ma it's her fault? 

Saritaji is really acting wired this days ... She didn't use her mind at all ....

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Me too. I just want them not to hurt each others.

About the BTS we got where Ranbir is in Prachi's house..

He doesn't want to hurt Prachi its shown in episode already. He'll hurt himself before hurting her. Thats the beauty of their relationshipsmiley27

Which BTS are you talking about ?

PranBir is always sweetest and cutest 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

I think Prachi will sacrifice her love becoz it’s for her mother ... smiley24

now only hope is Ranbir ..smiley13 

he should do something or else I can’t see this Rhea win anymore ... atleast she should be exposed now for godsake , how long will she be on safe side ...

Don't worry evil never wins ....

So reha will never win anything for sure ....

Our Prachi and Ranbir will be together always no matter what ... but small spertaion can be there for sure