Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

No he didn't. Maybe later because it ended at the police station. So hopefully, he’ll help her when going home. 

Lets hope so....  Its like asking the show, not to miss showing these moments... it shows progression 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Lets hope so....  Its like asking the show, not to miss showing these moments... it shows progression 

Exactly!! Every show has these couples. Who fight but if we get some moments between the two is perfect. It balances the episodes. 

Shiva Ganga are the mature couple with lots of love and understanding for each other. 

Aditi Alok are the already in love young couple. 

VeerJa love ka toh pata nahi hai door door tak but kuch toh dikhao. I mean, come on!! 

Namita-M thumbnail

No VeerJa!! Instead a really bad precap. I hated seeing it. Why did they have to show something like that. 

Lennie thumbnail

No VeerJa!! Instead a really bad precap. I hated seeing it. Why did they have to show something like that. 

What happened?

I saw todays episode, the precap was what happened to Amba... I felt sorry for her... 

Namita-M thumbnail

What happened?

I saw todays episode, the precap was what happened to Amba... I felt sorry for her... 

Yes, that. I know Amba is bad but that was nasty. 

I swear it’s like maker’s don’t want Jaya and Aditi to be civil. I’m not sure how Jaya is going to react tomorrow. 

Lennie thumbnail

Yes, that. I know Amba is bad but that was nasty. 

I swear it’s like maker’s don’t want Jaya and Aditi to be civil. I’m not sure how Jaya is going to react tomorrow. 

I just don't get Aditi....cos she is the one who always seems to make subtle taunts and instigates Jaya in the first place since the start...

And here it seems its going to be a misunderstanding for real....   but I can see why Jaya would think Aditi did something on purpose.... 

I thought u meant by your comment... something about VeerJa lol

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

I just don't get Aditi....cos she is the one who always seems to make subtle taunts and instigates Jaya in the first place since the start...

And here it seems its going to be a misunderstanding for real....   but I can see why Jaya would think Aditi did something on purpose.... 

I thought u meant by your comment... something about VeerJa lol

VeerJa ka kuch mile toh baat karein 🤣🤣🤣

Lennie thumbnail

VeerJa ka kuch mile toh baat karein 🤣🤣🤣

Its like the makers keep missing the typical coupley moments with them each time.... how are you gonna progress them, if we see missed chances to make scenes on them from scenarios that occur....