Veeru & Jaya | VeerJa (Gupta Brothers) - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Lennie!! VeerJa are going to Manali!! Outdoor shoot, hope we get to see some progression and romance!! I’m super excited!!! 

Originally posted by Namita-M

Lennie!! VeerJa are going to Manali!! Outdoor shoot, hope we get to see some progression and romance!! I’m super excited!!! 

Fingers crossed....  its about time, see some progression atleast... i hope they make the most of it then just showing missed chances and typical coupley moment

I guess AdiLok will be there too πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Lennie

Fingers crossed....  its about time, see some progression atleast... i hope they make the most of it then just showing missed chances and typical coupley moment

I guess AdiLok will be there too πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜†

No, AdiLok are going to Shimla. Separate places. 

No, AdiLok are going to Shimla. Separate places. 

Let's hope they don't end up in same place somehow

Let's hope they don't end up in same place somehow

It was pretty clear. Shiv-Ganga got them the tickets separately. 

Looks like we might see some progression. I’m excited!! 

Oh Lennie!! Pata nahi kya hoga aage!! Yaar, both couples in one place at least for a night. Not what Shiv-Ganga planned πŸ˜†

Oh Lennie!! Pata nahi kya hoga aage!! Yaar, both couples in one place at least for a night. Not what Shiv-Ganga planned πŸ˜†

I kinda feel like they will probs stay at one place....  show will make some excuse lol

I kinda feel like they will probs stay at one place....  show will make some excuse lol

It’s not looking good or romantic!! Precap showed Veeru drunk because Aditi as usual was rude to him. He got drunk and got into a huge fight with Jaya. She ran off, almost gets hit by a car. Alok saves her then Aditi sees them shaking hands. Bawaal hoga πŸ˜†

They did seem to have one mini eyelock when fighting over the tickets lol.

Their fights right now are petty then just harsh.... though I do think Veeru goes alittle further by saying she doesn't belong here or in the family etc. 

I wish Aditi would just think before speaking...  she is annoying me alittle. 

Shiv and Ganga got high hopes for this trip, might be too high as of now lol.

I hope this trip sees some progression for VeerJa so far ... nothing 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago