Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope so too. I understand Jaya and Alok are friends but this is crazy. Aditi is insecure and jealous. The only way she might not be jealous is when VeerJa come close.  No idea kab hoga. Veeru was pretty harsh in the precap but then he was drunk. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I hope so too. I understand Jaya and Alok are friends but this is crazy. Aditi is insecure and jealous. The only way she might not be jealous is when VeerJa come close.  No idea kab hoga. Veeru was pretty harsh in the precap but then he was drunk. 

I think I can imagine how harsh he would be, if he harsh when sober...  then when he is drunk it will be harsher.

Thats a good point...  maybe when Aditi sees VeerJa as one...   (but she needs get some sense into and Alok needs to speak up alttle too).

No idea what the hell its going to take for VeerJa to break that ice for some progression... then the usual fights... 

Namita-M thumbnail

Oh lord!! What a horrible episode in terms of VeerJa!! A drunk Veeru made such a scene that even strangers were saying kaise ladke seh bechari Ki shaadi huyi. 

He was absolutely nasty in the bedroom. 

Tomorrow, Aditi is going to be horrible. She actually pushed Jaya and the poor girl falls down. 

This is so bad ðŸ˜•

Lennie thumbnail

This just sounds bad.

You can't help but feel for sorry for Jaya... she has two ppl who are totally horrible to her...  

I won't be surprised if Jaya, withdraws or takes a extreme step sadly.

I also hope Veeru opens his eyes to how he behaved

Aditi is just annoying each time, even with Alok

Lennie thumbnail

I saw episode... mainly second half.

Even though Veeru got drunk... we did get like mini coupley moments.... like his head resting on her shoulder and hanging from her lol. And then taking him to their room and falling on bed, and her looking at her and hand trapped under his back. 

But what he said was harsh... that he hates her so much that he rather go blind or something like that... 

I was just thinking that if he hates her that much, just imagine how he will love her, once he falls for her...  and as for his eyes... he won't be able to stop looking at her... ;)

Aditi is just ignorant and rude... and can't she atleast trust Alok, always doubting Jaya etc. And then she wonders why Jaya answers back when she taunts. 

The push was so unnecessary and hurtful.... let's hope Alok says something even then he will probably be made to shut up since Aditi gets upset. 

Namita-M thumbnail

IKR!! Why was it necessary to push Jaya. She was upset and Alok was trying to help her. There was nothing wrong in that moment. 

Aditi is getting on my nerves. I honestly hope that something happens and Veeru comes to his senses. 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

IKR!! Why was it necessary to push Jaya. She was upset and Alok was trying to help her. There was nothing wrong in that moment. 

Aditi is getting on my nerves. I honestly hope that something happens and Veeru comes to his senses. 

Lets hope so... . I actually want to see Veeru step up and defend his wife... 

I think Jaya would like to see that, like see some hope...  

They need a breakthrough soon i hope. 

Aditi needs to be told... until Alok doesnt say anything, she will keep doing it... i say this cos Alok when he wants to say something is always backed down by her ignorning him or getting upset and he gives in. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I think change is happening to Veeru. He is regretting what he did and said. Aditi tried to instigate Veeru against Jaya.
I felt very bad for Jaya today. Poor girl.
I think Veeru may have apologized to Jaya. That’s where it ended plus he had a stick in his hand.
He didn’t say anything but I think he’s going to start defending Jaya.

The precap is Aditi being her usual annoying self. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago