Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

All good observations, Lennie. 

Aditi found out about her Dad, I sincerely hope Jaya realizes how horrible her Mom is. 

This might be the turning point for VeerJa!! 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I got this odd feeling that Amba will get away with it again, like make some excuse to Jaya...   like saying hey i caught this man lol

My theory is I do feel like Jaya will bring that man to police station, and get Alok off. And Veeru has to see, Jaya did this...  cos he keeps taunting her, like she is nothing etc.

Lets hope this will be a turning point for VeerJa...  

As for Aditi good she found out, but can she atleast show some respect to Shiv and Ganga. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I got this odd feeling that Amba will get away with it again, like make some excuse to Jaya...   like saying hey i caught this man lol

My theory is I do feel like Jaya will bring that to police station, and get Alok off. And Veeru has to see, Jaya did this...  cos he keeps taunting her, like she is nothing etc.

Lets hope this will be a turning point for VeerJa...  

As for Aditi good she found out, but can she atleast show some respect to Shiv and Ganga. 

I hope so too. It would be so good to see some progression with VeerJa. Kam se kam baat toh kare ek doosre  seh. I’m tired of their silly arguments. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I’m going to watch the episode now. I’ll let you know what happens. 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I hope so too. It would be so good to see some progression with VeerJa. Kam se kam baat toh kare ek doosre  seh. I’m tired of their silly arguments. 

I was too esp since its been like two week or so since their wedding, and one scene each episode has them fighting (i dont mind the fighting to an extent but the show didnt/doesnt add anything else in the scene/episode.... no eyelock, no staring,  but yesterdays episode i felt like we had them talking, the hand touching moment, and staring moment... felt they added alittle more in, that felt like some step towards a progression atleast)

Namita-M thumbnail

You were right, Lennie!! Amba escaped and Jaya got the guy but in the dark she thought the second person  was Bansal!! 

Another Aditi/Jaya fight coming up. I’m tied of their fights. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I was too esp since its been like two week or so since their wedding, and one scene each episode has them fighting (i dont mind the fighting to an extent but the show didnt/doesnt add anything else in the scene/episode.... no eyelock, no staring,  but yesterdays episode i felt like we had them talking, the hand touching moment, and staring moment... felt they added alittle more in, that felt like some step towards a progression atleast)

Yesterday’s was the first that it felt that if explored VeerJa would be really good. 

Plus today, at the Police Station, Jaya was a but scraped up but Veeru didn’t ask if she was okay. Shiv and Ganga did and I think they will keep this Aditi vs Jaya going for a while. Alok was concerned, actually everyone was for Jaya and Aditi stood aside and was being jealous. 
so tomorrow a fight ensues. 

Lennie thumbnail

You were right, Lennie!! Amba escaped and Jaya got the guy but in the dark she thought the second person  was Bansal!! 

Another Aditi/Jaya fight coming up. I’m tied of their fights. 

I mean i understand ppl have doubt on Bansal and rightly so... since he has stopped supplying and did things but how can you mistake Amba for Bansal lol.....    Even if it was dark lol. 

Not suprised with another fight....  who starts it, Aditi... why is she even fighting, when she knows what her dad did, and could be capable of anything?   

Jaya has mistaked it for Bansal, so obviously she will confront Aditi i guess

Lennie thumbnail

Yesterday’s was the first that it felt that if explored VeerJa would be really good. 

Plus today, at the Police Station, Jaya was a but scraped up but Veeru didn’t ask if she was okay. Shiv and Ganga did and I think they will keep this Aditi vs Jaya going for a while. Alok was concerned, actually everyone was for Jaya and Aditi stood aside and was being jealous. 
so tomorrow a fight ensues. 

I always felt that, the potental - the pairing has and could be... but its still not being yet fully explored or capitalising on it

I hope Veeru showed some concern.... 

Namita-M thumbnail

I always felt that, the potental - the pairing has and could be... but its still not being yet fully explored or capitalising on it

I hope Veeru showed some concern.... 

No he didn't. Maybe later because it ended at the police station. So hopefully, he’ll help her when going home.