Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Some screencaps i made of VeerJa scenes

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I think change is happening to Veeru. He is regretting what he did and said. Aditi tried to instigate Veeru against Jaya.
I felt very bad for Jaya today. Poor girl.
I think Veeru may have apologized to Jaya. That’s where it ended plus he had a stick in his hand.
He didn’t say anything but I think he’s going to start defending Jaya.

The precap is Aditi being her usual annoying self. 

I really didnt think from the precap yesterday that Veeru would be there when Aditi pushed Jaya but atleast he saw it

I felt for her too...   Veeru was harsher then usual, to go and tell her to die. I like the friendship between Jaya and Alok, he got her to stop and listen too...  in that moment, she needed a friend. 

I also kinda sensed a change might be coming for Veeru, he stood there and listened to all, and even saw Jaya going through this...    and i felt at one point when Jaya looked at him... to me it kinda felt like she deep down wanted him to defend her... defend his wife, stand up for her. 

I also think Veeru will say sorry... and i am guessing the stick is for himself...   like for Jaya to give him punishment?  Thats my theory. 

Aditi is doing my head in - ignorant and petty ... and Alok needs to step up and put her in place... because she is going overboard and with her taunts and accusation, its just so disrespectful not just to Jaya...  but to Alok too, and then she does her silly, i will hurt myself routine to get Alok to come with her. She was wrong here...    and in the precap too. 

Did you notice the pregnancy talk in the episode with ShiGa and then Aditi in the precap...  

Like i think it might be coming...   And it will be a twist but further the story if Veeru/Jaya were the first one pregnant lol....   i do feel like its too soon though but i cant help but think it lol

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

I really didnt think from the precap yesterday that Veeru would be there when Aditi pushed Jaya but atleast he saw it

I felt for her too...   Veeru was harsher then usual, to go and tell her to die. I like the friendship between Jaya and Alok, he got her to stop and listen too...  in that moment, she needed a friend. 

I also kinda sensed a change might be coming for Veeru, he stood there and listened to all, and even saw Jaya going through this...    and i felt at one point when Jaya looked at him... to me it kinda felt like she deep down wanted him to defend her... defend his wife, stand up for her. 

I also think Veeru will say sorry... and i am guessing the stick is for himself...   like for Jaya to give him punishment?  Thats my theory. 

Aditi is doing my head in - ignorant and petty ... and Alok needs to step up and put her in place... because she is going overboard and with her taunts and accusation, its just so disrespectful not just to Jaya...  but to Alok too, and then she does her silly, i will hurt myself routine to get Alok to come with her. She was wrong here...    and in the precap too. 

Did you notice the pregnancy talk in the episode with ShiGa and then Aditi in the precap...  

Like i think it might be coming...   And it will be a twist but further the story if Veeru/Jaya were the first one pregnant lol....   i do feel like its too soon though but i cant help but think it lol

I’m sure Aditi is lying. She might take it. 😆

I mean Alok was angry at her. I don’t think they consummated 😆

VeerJa getting pregnant toh door door tak hone seh raha 🤣

VeerJa are sure going to see progression. I’m super excited!! 

Lennie thumbnail

I’m sure Aditi is lying. She might take it. 😆

I mean Alok was angry at her. I don’t think they consummated 😆

VeerJa getting pregnant toh door door tak hone seh raha 🤣

VeerJa are sure going to see progression. I’m super excited!! 

I cant believe they havent done the deed yet lol... how long has it been since they married, has she been going bed... upset and annoyed with Alok each night or something lol

Fingers crossed for VeerJa progression...   needs a breakthrough, and seeing each other in a new light....  

Namita-M thumbnail

I cant believe they havent done the deed yet lol... how long has it been since they married, has she been going bed... upset and annoyed with Alok each night or something lol

Fingers crossed for VeerJa progression...   needs a breakthrough, and seeing each other in a new light....  

In the precap when Aditi was taunting Jaya, Veeru didn’t look too happy. 

Yaar, yeh kaisi ladki hai? I mean her husband loves her yet she’s more focused on Jaya then her own marriage. 
she bluffed about consummation earlier too. I don’t think Alok liked her treatment of Jaya. That guy needs to speak up and put Aditi in her place. 
aiyvi putting Jaya down to make herself feel good. 

Veeru, for the love of god, defend your wife. She hasn’t done anything to incite such hatred against her. Breaks my heart. 

Namita-M thumbnail

What is happening?? Seems Veeru set her free!!! 😲

Lennie thumbnail

What is happening?? Seems Veeru set her free!!! 😲

Thats what I thought too...

Atleast both don't look happy about it...

You know that's a selfless thing to do...  setting someone free in a love scenario 

You know that quote...  if you love someone set them free... if she comes back etc... 

Here Veeru doesn't look happy so he obviously isn't doing it for his own self so I hope that's the intention behind it 

Namita-M thumbnail

Thats what I thought too...

Atleast both don't look happy about it...

You know that's a selfless thing to do...  setting someone free in a love scenario 

You know that quote...  if you love someone set them free... if she comes back etc... 

Here Veeru doesn't look happy so he obviously isn't doing it for his own self so I hope that's the intention behind it 

I guess this trip taught him or rather opened up his eyes to what Jaya has to go through. 

I feel so bad for her and Veeru. What’s going to happen next. I’m so excited!! They aren’t in love yet but they sure are behaving like adults and their childish fights are no more it seems. 

You know, I hope Aditi sees VeerJa happy and gets over her insecurities. On the other hand, I feel she might get more jealous because VeerJa would be happy whereas Aditi is quite petty in certain matters. 

Your thoughts?